Edwards Air Force Base

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edwards Air Force Base

Candidate Interview Review

Statistical Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Edwards Air Force Base in December 2013.

Contacted via my information on the American Statistical Association website. They paid for a flight and rental car (later reimbursing me for the hotel). The interview was sitting down with the statisticians in the Flight Test Center and talking about my background and goals. It was rather personable and we even had lunch on base. I made a good impression and was given a conditional offer.

It's a government job so the next step was the background check and application for security clearance. Weeks later I was notified by the hiring manager that I could not be hired due to security issues. I was quite distressed so I spoke to the security staff to verify. It turns out there was no security problem and that hiring manager was lying and that they found someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
    • Required an extremely long and detailed application for background check and security clearance.   Answer Question