Edwards Lifesciences Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

After passing the phone interview, a week later I met with a half dozen interviewers from different functional areas connected via their "matrix" org structure. Each interview was scheduled 30 minutes apart. I personally found this to be too short to get my story out. In hindsight, I wish I would have had an abbreviated , concise interview format prepared. The people seemed nice enough. Some more senior managers seemed distracted or disinterested. My sense is that a conveyor belt of past candidates had worn them down. The position I applied for was still open three months later, so it must have been seriously being shopped around for candidates. The offices seemed a bit dark and only senior managers had access to windows.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edwards Lifesciences

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

screening interview followed by hiring manager

Interview Questions