Edwards Lifesciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences in April 2012.

Interview Details – After passing the phone interview, a week later I met with a half dozen interviewers from different functional areas connected via their "matrix" org structure. Each interview was scheduled 30 minutes apart. I personally found this to be too short to get my story out. In hindsight, I wish I would have had an abbreviated , concise interview format prepared. The people seemed nice enough. Some more senior managers seemed distracted or disinterested. My sense is that a conveyor belt of past candidates had worn them down. The position I applied for was still open three months later, so it must have been seriously being shopped around for candidates. The offices seemed a bit dark and only senior managers had access to windows.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences in November 2011.

Interview Details – screening interview followed by hiring manager

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edwards Lifesciences

Worked for Edwards Lifesciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edwards Lifesciences Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edwards Lifesciences employees and interview candidates.