Efficient Frontier

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Development Interview

Account Development
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in February 2011.

Interview Details – Veyr knowledgeable about comapny, seemed appealing

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Efficient Frontier?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications with the company were brief prior to the interview, and entirely by email. The interview was behavioral in nature with few questions of technical knowledge. The interviewer seemed uncomfortable with the entire process, and was from a different office. There was a follow up conversation by phone, and then an offer by email with a follow up call again. The offer was specific and detailed.

Interview Question – How do you feel about having multiple bosses?   Answer Question

Search Marketing Specialist Interview

Search Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in December 2007.

Interview Details – An initial phone screening followed by an on-site interview with four individuals of various levels. I sent thank you notes following the interviews, which they responded to. They ended up giving the job to someone with more direct experience with direct marketing (I only had one internship experience). It took them a little more than a week to get back to me with the response.

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect
Sunnyvale, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in May 2007.

Interview Details – phone screen, few interviews

Interview Question – java fundamentals   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

Interviewed at Efficient Frontier

Interview Details – There will be 4 to 5 rounds in interview. Since, QA is hired for Automation, they will be tested in coding skills, DBMS, database concepts, general questions. You can code in any language.

Interview Question – Data structures will be little tough... But if you are aware of concepts, it will be easy.   Answer Question

Software Engineer (Test Developer) Interview

Software Engineer (Test Developer)
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in March 2011.

Interview Details – As the role is Automation Test Engineer, coding skills will be tested in any one of the known languages.
Data base concepts will be interviewed with real time scenarios
Experience in Projects will be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Basic file concepts and search for a string and sub string or pattern of a string in a file in any desired programming language   Answer Question
  • Gave real time left join scenario in data base concepts and asked for the output result   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As i interviewed as a fresher, i did not negotiate.

Algorithms Engineer Interview

Algorithms Engineer

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in May 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with a group member in the morning. The questions are very general.
After that, I got the opportunity to onsite. I had four 1:1 interview in their company. They are a group member, the hiring manager and two founders. They introduced the company and the group. Most questions are related to their projects. But one of the founders was very rude and kept interrupting me when I spoke. He asked some coding and SQL questions.

Interview Question – inverse a link list   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect

The process took a day - interviewed at Efficient Frontier in March 2007.

Interview Details – phone screen then interview in office at sunnyvale
lots of sql questions
lots of java questions then some drinks and snaks

Interview Questions

Worked for Efficient Frontier? Contribute to the Community!