Efficio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Efficio.

Interview Details – initial phone screen - then a hypothetical business case. answers don't matter much - analytical skills are probed. e.g. how many people use the London Rad in a year

Interview Question – none really - all quite predictable   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Efficio in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process is as described on their website. Interview is 'deliberately' high pressure and mathematical.

Interview Question – They spoke to me in a language that I said I was 'conversational" in and I was not...
They asked me questions about high school knowledge
  View Answer

Graduate Training Programmer Interview

Graduate Training Programmer
Covent Garden, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Efficio in December 2012.

Interview Details – First round interview: I was interviewed by two consultants who went through my CV before asking a brain teaser type question (what is the angle between the hour hand and the minute hand on a clock at 3:15?) and then going through a case study. This was followed by an hour long excel-based case study which basically involved using a large, muddled spreadsheet to answer a number of questions. Very time pressure. HR at the company is very slow.

Interview Question – Estimate the number of cans of beer sold in England each year.   Answer Question

Software QA Interview

Software QA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Efficio in December 2008.

Interview Details – FIrst they emailed me, then they asked for a skype conference. The first interview was done and general questions were asked. After 3 days, they scheduled another interview for technical skills. a day after, they sent my offer letter and i signed it.

Interview Question – Differentiate verification from validation   Answer Question

Worked for Efficio? Contribute to the Community!