Efficio Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Efficio.

3 interviews, case study, analytical and interview with CEO, 3 interviews, case study, analytical and interview with CEO,3 interviews, case study, analytical and interview with CEO,3 interviews, case study, analytical and interview with CEO,3 interviews, case study, analytical and interview with CEO,

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Efficio in August 2014.

Standard cover letter & CV followed by an online numerical test, a first rounder interview and Excel based case study.

The first round interview was a pretty standard format: a general talk through CV, skills, motivations etc. then two short brainteasers, a market-sizing case study, and an opportunity to ask questions. An excel exercise is done after the interview which involves working through some questions relating to a set of data; nothing too challenging but you do need to be familiar with excel and it is time pressured.

The HR staff and the consultants (who are the ones doing the actual interview) were all very friendly, welcoming etc. which made the interview a very positive experience. Unfortunately I knew I wasn't good enough with the case study and brainteasers!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Efficio in May 2014.

My interview consisted of three rounds. First a analytical test online, second a phone interview and finally I was invited at the head office in London where I had three interviews and a business case on Excel. The interviewers were consultants and the CEO himself, they were all very friendly.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Efficio.

initial phone screen - then a hypothetical business case. answers don't matter much - analytical skills are probed. e.g. how many people use the London Rad in a year

salary

Graduate Training Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covent Garden, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covent Garden, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Efficio in December 2012.

First round interview: I was interviewed by two consultants who went through my CV before asking a brain teaser type question (what is the angle between the hour hand and the minute hand on a clock at 3:15?) and then going through a case study. This was followed by an hour long excel-based case study which basically involved using a large, muddled spreadsheet to answer a number of questions. Very time pressure. HR at the company is very slow.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of cans of beer sold in England each year.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Efficio in April 2012.

Hiring process is as described on their website. Interview is 'deliberately' high pressure and mathematical.

Interview Questions
    • They spoke to me in a language that I said I was 'conversational" in and I was not...
      They asked me questions about high school knowledge
        View Answer

Software QA Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Efficio in December 2008.

FIrst they emailed me, then they asked for a skype conference. The first interview was done and general questions were asked. After 3 days, they scheduled another interview for technical skills. a day after, they sent my offer letter and i signed it.