Efinancial

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Management Position Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Efinancial.

Interview Details – Received email from internal recruiter. Had a call from senior executive. Never heard anything else. If companies want to BE a professional company, then they must ACT like a professional company.

Insurance Account Executive Interview

Insurance Account Executive
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Efinancial in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very fast, its an assembly line

Interview Question – Are you afraid of the phone   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Looked like a chop shop or a Mcdonalds drive thru

BDM-entry Inside Sales-agent Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Efinancial in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed via the phone with an HR rep. Next-interviewed via the phone with a sales manager. Last-interviewed onsite with two sales managers and the HR rep. Three days after the interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Why Efinanical? You have alot of sales experience-so why do you want to work for Efinancial?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have to start in the entry inside sales position and earn a promotion to become an agent. So there is no negotiation on the starting salary. The agents do make decent money however and the leads are very warm, so it is worth the effort to earn a promotion. The company is growing and provides a great opportunity; especially with a still difficult economy.

Insurance Account Executive Interview

Insurance Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Efinancial in April 2012.

Interview Details – Found the job posted on glassdoor.com and applied. I received a phone call the following day that consisted of a 15 minute phone screen. At the end of the phone screen I was asked to come into the office the next day for two interviews with two different managers. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the interviews I was called again to be asked back in as soon as possible. When I came in the third time I interviewed with 'The Boss' as everyone called him and the person who trains newbie's. I was called less than an hour later with a job offer. I'm deciding whether or not to take this position this weekend since I got a few offers at once.

The office is clean, well lit, and very festive. The questions were mostly behavioral but also included hypothetical questions and the standard 'why should we hire you... why do you want to work here' stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. There is a base and a commission/bonus structure in place. If you want to make more money then you work faster. It doesn't get easier than that.

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Efinancial in January 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online; easy phone interview; filled out application and completed 2-3 hr long online personality test. Met with 3 managers and the president over 3 office visits. Typical sales and background questions. Also, did a job shadow. (job seemed incredibly easy). 5 total interviews; 3 total office visits; 0 job offers; 0 explanations as to why I wasn't selected. My impression is that Efinancial is looking for Sales Reps with a very specific personality type. Your past sales experience almost doesn't matter.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Efinancial in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially called and set up with a phone interview. After, I was invited back for a face to face with a few members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and informative

Interview Question – What is it about sales that interest you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything was very smoothe

Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Efinancial in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview first, then scheduled one-on-one. At the site, met with 1st manager, then sat down with an employee to listen and see day to day ops. Last was the training manager. Overall about 1 and a half hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating

Very Easy Interview

Contracting Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Efinancial in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed over the phone. I was called later that same day to come in for a one-on-one interview. I was interviewed in a small coffee room. Which was a little uncomfortable and unprofessional! I was called the next day with an the job offer. I felt a very pressured to make a decission immediately!

Interview Question – In your past posistions what did you dislike the most?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you are willing to work for such a low starting wage!

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Efinancial in January 2009.

Interview Details – After the initial phone interview, you come in twice to meet face to face. Each visit, you'll meet with 2 out of the four managers.

Interview Question – Transaction selling versus Relationship/ Consultative Selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The pay is better in the beginning and gets worse the longer you stay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Efinancial? Contribute to the Community!

Efinancial Videos

Efinancial – Why Work for Us?

Efinancial.com was founded to provide insurance consumers quick, easy access to their life insurance policy. Back in 2001, Founder and CEO Michael Rowell thought that Life Insurance could be sold over the internet/phone… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Efinancial interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Efinancial employees and interview candidates.