Efinancial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Account Executive Interview

Insurance Account Executive
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Efinancial in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very fast, its an assembly line

Interview Question – Are you afraid of the phone   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Looked like a chop shop or a Mcdonalds drive thru

BDM-entry Inside Sales-agent Interview

BDM-entry Inside Sales-agent
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Efinancial in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed via the phone with an HR rep. Next-interviewed via the phone with a sales manager. Last-interviewed onsite with two sales managers and the HR rep. Three days after the interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Why Efinanical? You have alot of sales experience-so why do you want to work for Efinancial?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have to start in the entry inside sales position and earn a promotion to become an agent. So there is no negotiation on the starting salary. The agents do make decent money however and the leads are very warm, so it is worth the effort to earn a promotion. The company is growing and provides a great opportunity; especially with a still difficult economy.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Efinancial in January 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online; easy phone interview; filled out application and completed 2-3 hr long online personality test. Met with 3 managers and the president over 3 office visits. Typical sales and background questions. Also, did a job shadow. (job seemed incredibly easy). 5 total interviews; 3 total office visits; 0 job offers; 0 explanations as to why I wasn't selected. My impression is that Efinancial is looking for Sales Reps with a very specific personality type. Your past sales experience almost doesn't matter.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Efinancial in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially called and set up with a phone interview. After, I was invited back for a face to face with a few members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and informative

Interview Question – What is it about sales that interest you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything was very smoothe

Worked for Efinancial? Contribute to the Community!