Egencia Interview Questions

3.2

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Egencia in January 2013.

At first, everything went as expected until the background check. They could find out anything about the high school I graduated from and didn't tell me about it until I showed up to work on 1/7/13. I was angry. I waited another week and no progress. Week after week until I finally printed of the internet the information they needed and gave it to me. So I finally started work 4/22/13. By this time International training was not available so they asked me if I wanted to work another project. I said no and started as a domestic agent, pending an Int. class. It is now 1/28/14 and still a domestic agent at $3 per hr less than what I was promised a year ago.

n/a

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Egencia in July 2012.

Pretty standard first interview, this one by a VP. Spent a great deal of time discussing metrics, how to create efficiencies and exploring cultural fit.

Interview Questions
    • Standard stuff every interviewee should be prepared for: Tell me about yourself, your greatest weakness, most difficult customer   Answer Question

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Egencia in July 2011.

The interview process consists of multiple interviews with Directors and VPs at the company. It is mostly behavioral interviews with role-playing scenarios. The interviews allowed for the candidates to get a glimpse of the company culture.

Travel Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Egencia in January 2011.

Got hire in January, start training classes on the 23rd of January.

Software Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Egencia.

I was scheduled for a telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • In that interview I was asked an algorithmic question.   Answer Question