Egencia

www.egencia.com

Egencia Interview Questions

3.2

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Egencia in November 2014.

First one hour in-depth interview with HR recruiter. Was on of the most enjoyable interviews I've made. Move forward to the Director of the group. Again, a great conversation. Was told I was going to move through the process. Never heard from the reporting people again. Disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult as long as you are not entry level   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Egencia in January 2013.

At first, everything went as expected until the background check. They could find out anything about the high school I graduated from and didn't tell me about it until I showed up to work on 1/7/13. I was angry. I waited another week and no progress. Week after week until I finally printed of the internet the information they needed and gave it to me. So I finally started work 4/22/13. By this time International training was not available so they asked me if I wanted to work another project. I said no and started as a domestic agent, pending an Int. class. It is now 1/28/14 and still a domestic agent at $3 per hr less than what I was promised a year ago.

n/a

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Egencia in July 2012.

Pretty standard first interview, this one by a VP. Spent a great deal of time discussing metrics, how to create efficiencies and exploring cultural fit.

Interview Questions
    • Standard stuff every interviewee should be prepared for: Tell me about yourself, your greatest weakness, most difficult customer   Answer Question

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Egencia in July 2011.

The interview process consists of multiple interviews with Directors and VPs at the company. It is mostly behavioral interviews with role-playing scenarios. The interviews allowed for the candidates to get a glimpse of the company culture.

Travel Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Egencia in January 2011.

Got hire in January, start training classes on the 23rd of January.

Software Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Egencia.

I was scheduled for a telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • In that interview I was asked an algorithmic question.   Answer Question