Egencia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.8

Corporate Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I experienced two phone screens. The first was with a recruiter and and the second was with a hiring manager. The screening with the recruiter is very short and sweet (15 mins). This person emailed back to set up "phone interview" with the hiring manager about a week later. The second screening was performed in a very loose fashion with an open dialogue. Be prepared to sell yourself at this point.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very long interview process from first phone interview until last in-person interview. The people were nice with whom I spoke but the fact that they disappeared and never returned a phone call nor email seemed weird and unprofessional.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Egencia (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

At first, everything went as expected until the background check. They could find out anything about the high school I graduated from and didn't tell me about it until I showed up to work on 1/7/13. I was angry. I waited another week and no progress. Week after week until I finally printed of the internet the information they needed and gave it to me. So I finally started work 4/22/13. By this time International training was not available so they asked me if I wanted to work another project. I said no and started as a domestic agent, pending an Int. class. It is now 1/28/14 and still a domestic agent at $3 per hr less than what I was promised a year ago.

Negotiation

n/a

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard first interview, this one by a VP. Spent a great deal of time discussing metrics, how to create efficiencies and exploring cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff every interviewee should be prepared for: Tell me about yourself, your greatest weakness, most difficult customer   Answer Question

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process consists of multiple interviews with Directors and VPs at the company. It is mostly behavioral interviews with role-playing scenarios. The interviews allowed for the candidates to get a glimpse of the company culture.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egencia in January 2011.

Interview

Got hire in January, start training classes on the 23rd of January.

Credit Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Egencia in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview and face to face interview, then interview with cm , financial controller and human resources manager, they all asked the same question, one after the other . useless interview as credit manager dd not know what she was talking about

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egencia.

Interview

I was scheduled for a telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• In that interview I was asked an algorithmic question.   Answer Question