Egg Strategy Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Egg Strategy

Director of Strategy and Innovation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Egg Strategy in July 2014.

-After initially talking with a leader there about possible openings, I was invited about 2 weeks later to apply through Egg's "Over-the Shoulder" ethnography app.

I recorded video and audio responses to a battery of questions via my smartphone. Some of the more interesting ones were "Tell us about the coolest project you've done in the last year" and "what about the job description scares you the most?" I had about 48 hours to complete that part from when I started.

-2-3 weeks after I uploaded the videos to Egg, I had a 30-minute Skype interview with the president of the company.

-The following week, I was invited to schedule a number of on-campus interviews in Boulder including a face-to-face meeting with the president, and a second day of meeting 1-2 members of the team at a time in 30-minute to 1-hour blocks, from strategists to directors/ exec directors (~7 in all, I believe)

In Boulder, the in-person interview questions and discussion seemed to be 80% about cultural fit.
    Expect to talk about both your professional and personal goals.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a form of the "greatest weakness" question in round 1. I think it was "what about the job description of this role scares you the most?"
      In round 1, you can review and re-record all of your video answers on the app before sending them in.
        Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Egg Strategy.

Two rounds of fit interviews.They make you complete a work proposal as well. My interviewer was nice but she was not particularly intelligent or engaging.

Interview Questions
    Salary offer was fair but they were not open to negotiation.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Egg Strategy.

Strong internship culture for unexperienced/limited experience employees. Steep learning curve, but very understanding and helpful team to guide you as you get going.

Interview Questions
    • If (one of their clients) was considering expanding their business into (a tangental business opportunity) what research methodology would you propose to test the market's reaction prior to implementing.   Answer Question

Worked for Egg Strategy? Contribute to the Community!