Egon Zehnder

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Egon Zehnder in October 2012.

Interview Details – Lots of interviews. Very process oriented. Look for detail orientation, ability to do mundane things and find interest in them, interpersonal skills. Case: make sure you make sense of everything you are thinking. its about how you think about the person. For me it was a CEO resume and whether his qualifications would match a job description. If you don't like that don't do the job because that is what you do all day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to multitask under pressure.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Egon Zehnder in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process began with a phone interview of about 30 minutes in length, which was made up primarily of behavioral and informational questions. Next, I was notified by email that I was invited to interview in their office down town the following week. This interview was roughly 3 hours, and was the conglomeration of 2 1:1 interviews and a group interview, as well as a written skills test. The interviewers were all extremely kind and their personalities/enthusiasm were one of the deciding factors in my decision to accept their offer. I met with my supervisor, a leading consultant as well as two research associates that will work with me during my internship. Altogether, I had a very positive experience interviewing with EZI, and I expect that it was indicative of the time I am to spend there.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked on a project start to finish. What was the situation? How did you address the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Egon Zehnder in May 2008.

Interview Details – Your typical consultant agency. Heavy on Research so be prepared with market trends, up to date business deals that took place. Basically know what is going on concerning the company

Interview Question – What is Executive Search?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Egon Zehnder? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Egon Zehnder interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Egon Zehnder employees and interview candidates.