Egon Zehnder Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with a current analyst. Then I met him and a few others at my school's career fair. Later that day, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview.I then had behavioral and case interview in person on campus

Interview Questions

• typical questions about resume, then walking through a basic executive search   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting. Had an initial in person interview that consisted of a behavioral style with one practitioner and a case style interview. The case was pretty much a walkthrough of how you would approach a typical search assignment. It is more about the quality of the questions you ask and how you think about the situation rather than your knowledge of search.

Interview Questions

• how would you go about researching how much an executive at this level should be paid?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through a college career website and was offered a first phone interview. The phone interview was behavioral and mostly allowing the company to get to know you. The interview asked questions about my resume and past experiences that I had that seemed relevant. I was then offered a second interview which was the case interview followed by more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was the toughest because I had never done one before.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

Phone interview and then a case interview. Worst part was that after 90 min of my time spent interviewing they didn't even have the courtesy to formally tell me that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about filling the role of an ad sales executive at a major newspaper?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening, in person case interview

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of profit and loss statements   1 Answer

While the company is great and the people are fantastic, not many people have heard of Egon Zehnder and I needed a bigger name on my resume