Egon Zehnder Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.7

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Applied via campus recruiting. Had an initial in person interview that consisted of a behavioral style with one practitioner and a case style interview. The case was pretty much a walkthrough of how you would approach a typical search assignment. It is more about the quality of the questions you ask and how you think about the situation rather than your knowledge of search.

Interview Questions
  • how would you go about researching how much an executive at this level should be paid?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through a college career website and was offered a first phone interview. The phone interview was behavioral and mostly allowing the company to get to know you. The interview asked questions about my resume and past experiences that I had that seemed relevant. I was then offered a second interview which was the case interview followed by more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was the toughest because I had never done one before.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Phone interview and then a case interview. Worst part was that after 90 min of my time spent interviewing they didn't even have the courtesy to formally tell me that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about filling the role of an ad sales executive at a major newspaper?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Phone screening, in person case interview

Interview Questions
    • Knowledge of profit and loss statements   View Answer

While the company is great and the people are fantastic, not many people have heard of Egon Zehnder and I needed a bigger name on my resume