Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Egon Zehnder
- Research Analyst (12)
- Summer Research Analyst (6)
- Summer Analyst (5)
- Intern (4)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Coordinator (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Associate (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Research Analyst Intern (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Intern, Research Analyst (1)
- Research Summer Intern (1)
- Temporary Role (1)
- Research Analyst Interview (1)
- Summer Consulting (1)
- Associate-Information Management (1)
- Senior Research Lead (1)
- Winter Research Analyst (1)
Summer Analyst Interview
I had a phone interview with a current analyst. Then I met him and a few others at my school's career fair. Later that day, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview.I then had behavioral and case interview in person on campus
- typical questions about resume, then walking through a basic executive search Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder
Summer Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.
Applied via campus recruiting. Had an initial in person interview that consisted of a behavioral style with one practitioner and a case style interview. The case was pretty much a walkthrough of how you would approach a typical search assignment. It is more about the quality of the questions you ask and how you think about the situation rather than your knowledge of search.
- how would you go about researching how much an executive at this level should be paid? Answer Question
Summer Analyst InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a college career website and was offered a first phone interview. The phone interview was behavioral and mostly allowing the company to get to know you. The interview asked questions about my resume and past experiences that I had that seemed relevant. I was then offered a second interview which was the case interview followed by more behavioral questions.
- The case interview was the toughest because I had never done one before. Answer Question
Summer Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.
Phone interview and then a case interview. Worst part was that after 90 min of my time spent interviewing they didn't even have the courtesy to formally tell me that I didn't receive an offer.
- How would you go about filling the role of an ad sales executive at a major newspaper? 1 Answer
Summer Analyst InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA).
Phone screening, in person case interview
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
While the company is great and the people are fantastic, not many people have heard of Egon Zehnder and I needed a bigger name on my resume
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review