Eid Passport

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eid Passport in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through company website and they contacted me for an in person interview within a week.

The interview was done by two leads for the department. One asked a majority of the questions while the other typed. They made sure I understood that this was a high volume call center position. They were nice, but the questions were all read from a list and very little deviation from the list of questions. It appeared that they were on a strict time schedule for more interviews. The questions were not too hard, basic customer service questions. I was offered a job the same day after the interview.

Basic questions:
What motivates you?
How many words per minute can you type?
What is your knowledge of Excel?
How do you deal with repetitive tasks?
Why should we hire you?
Tell me a time you dealt with an angry customer?

Interview Question – What are three things that make a successful call center?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not like the idea of a call center atmosphere

Worked for Eid Passport? Contribute to the Community!