Eide Bailly

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auditor Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eide Bailly in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initial Phone interview with the internal recruiter went well, but the followup interview with the manager was strange. He seemed very distracted during the phone interview and the questions he asked were few. At the end of my describing my background and company history it was very obvious that he was not even paying attention.

I realized that I was wasting my time and decided to gloss over any questions about the position and company (I'd already done quite a bit of research anyway).

Interview Question – None - Interviewer was not engaged in the process   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eide Bailly Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eide Bailly employees and interview candidates.