Eide Bailly Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eide Bailly.

Interview

Applied online and got called for a phone interview. About 10 business days later got a call for an in office interview. Went over benefits and met with partner and senior managers

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

1st Stage interview process completely profession and great experience. 2nd Stage was completely unprofessional. I met with Stuart Tholen at Eide Bailly's request which was scheduled on a Friday at an extremely busy restaurant. This unprofessional individual began by asking questions when we were in the buffet style line ordering. It was loud at this time I asked to hold off answering questions until we were stationary and at least facing each other so I can provide complete attention. While at the table I answered his questions professional and with complete transparency. He continuously spanned the environment and sparred little attention to me. Truly a disrespectful experience.

Interview Questions

• Continuously made his opinion known of his concern with my inexperience with ERP.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eide Bailly in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very short, they ended up asking me questions for only about 5 minutes and then I was to ask them questions the remainder of the interview. I asked questions for about 10 minutes and it ended. I knew they weren't interested in me so that may have been why. They asked me about why I chose my major, their company, and about things on my resume. It was pretty straight forward. They were very nice and they seemed to love their jobs and the company they worked for, we just didn't click.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly (Tulsa, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by in office interview one week later of all eligible 1st round candidates. The campus interview consisted of a two person panel, standard STAR based questions. The in house interview consisted of 3 separate interviews conducted by HR, 2 supervisors, and then a senior partner. We were fed breakfast and lunch, given a tour, and warmly welcomed.

Senior Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly (Boulder, CO).

Interview

They ask conversational questions and use the STAR technique. Met with the managers and Partners in my office along with meeting a few staff.

Negotiation

Was offered a salary, then spoke to HR and we negotiated from there.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly (Aberdeen, SD) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online and a HR Rep out of Minneapolis emailed me to set up a phone screen with a Minneapolis recruited. The recruited really was enthusiastic about the company and was more clear than most about the timing. I mentioned to a colleague at one job that I had applied and she seemed very guarded about the local branch. My impression was that even though the Minneapolis office handled the process, that the local hiring mentality of whom you know is more influential than how qualified or experienced you may be. She's also a great source for what businesses are run well and which are dysfunctional due to various factors, including how they hire people. I'll be honest - it really wasn't a position I wanted if it came down to that or another more closely alligned with my background and interests. It paid well for an area that is very low paying and offered the possibility of lateral moves to Fargo or Minneapolis in the future. I went to the interview and the friendliest person there was the receptionist. The office manager and the partner that interviewed me didn't seem like the warmest or most personable individuals. I thought that at least one had someone they wanted to hire and they were going through the motions with the rest of the referred candidates. I felt that after the interview that the office and its environment would be a poor fit for me personally. I know that having that attitude seems entitled but I made that mistake before going into a job where my interests and abilities didn't gel with the rest of the group. I feel that I am in a better position where I can wait for a job with an environment and people that I feel at ease in to come along. I don't feel it is a good move to settle for a position where I don't feel at ease in the work environment.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eide Bailly (Golden, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

General

Negotiation

There was none

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly (Boise, ID) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through the recruiting process, so I had a one on one interview on campus with a Manager. I made it to the second round of interviews, that were in Boise. I was interviewed by 4 different people that rotated. I was asked a lot of the same questions by those people because they didn't seem to decide what questions they were going to ask before the interview. Everyone was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions. Like; Give an example of a time when you worked in a group and it went badly. What did you do?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eide Bailly in September 2012.

Interview

Got an on-campus interview through campus recruiting, interviewed with a partner and an HR recruiter at the same time. Mostly behavioral questions, somewhat like a conversation.

Teaching Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eide Bailly in January 2012.

Interview

already employed part time so the interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about experience...situational, tell me a time when....   Answer Question

lack of commitment to the area.