Eide Bailly

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor
Boise, ID

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eide Bailly in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went through the recruiting process, so I had a one on one interview on campus with a Manager. I made it to the second round of interviews, that were in Boise. I was interviewed by 4 different people that rotated. I was asked a lot of the same questions by those people because they didn't seem to decide what questions they were going to ask before the interview. Everyone was very nice and personable.

Interview Question – They asked mostly situational questions. Like; Give an example of a time when you worked in a group and it went badly. What did you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eide Bailly Staff Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eide Bailly employees and interview candidates.