Eidos Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eidos

Candidate Interview Review

Production Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eidos (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in October 2008.

Interview

First round of interview was with who would be my line boss and also the HR lady. General knowledge questions about the games industry and the company to begin with. Then asking about past work experience and skills that i had listed in my C.V. Second round of interviews was with the director of the department and again my line boss. This interview was more casual and i was informed i could dress "normally" if i wished. General chat about the department and what they required from someone. Then a few general knowledge questions again about the industry and my skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were general knowledge such as "what would you do if there was a delay in a delivery"   1 Answer

Negotiation

As the salary was fairly competitive I did not negotiate at the time.