Eidos

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Executive Interview

Wimbledon, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eidos in October 2008.

Interview Details – First round of interview was with who would be my line boss and also the HR lady. General knowledge questions about the games industry and the company to begin with. Then asking about past work experience and skills that i had listed in my C.V.

Second round of interviews was with the director of the department and again my line boss. This interview was more casual and i was informed i could dress "normally" if i wished. General chat about the department and what they required from someone. Then a few general knowledge questions again about the industry and my skills.

Interview Question – The questions were general knowledge such as "what would you do if there was a delay in a delivery"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As the salary was fairly competitive I did not negotiate at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eidos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eidos interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eidos employees and interview candidates.