Einfochips

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview Details – 3 to 4 levels of technical interviews, followed by HR round.

Interview Question – Write a Link list program for data read and write.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation for freshers.

Embedded Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Einfochips in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was held on campus. Most of the questions were technical. A team of senior management/ project leaders visited campus. First round was written , which had questions on technical skills ( programming) and questions on maths and english, asked in most entrance tests. The personal questions asked range coding/progamming skills, functioning of micro controllers and micro processors

Interview Question – How would you interface an LCD with Micro controller - technical details about it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview Details – they ask for basic knowledge to the candidates. very supportive. a fair chance is given to the applicant to present oneself. the hiring and interview process is simple and good,

ASIC Engineer Interview

ASIC Engineer
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Einfochips in August 2010.

Interview Details – If you are fresher, the interview will be too rough. There will be a panel of 5 engineers sitting in front of you and taking your interview. As if they are hiring the CEO of the company. If they have some client projects in hand, then you will be sent for that too, if you pass then in or else out. For their own requirements, they will keep you employed without pay for months and if you seem to be good they they will take you in on a minimum wage.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join eInfochips   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, I had to get into this industry.

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

ASIC Verification Engineer
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Einfochips in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was ok. I first got selected as an intern and then I was offered to stay as a consultant. Which was worst. I worked as a consultant for 1 year.

Interview Question – not much difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ok

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Einfochips in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of written technical test. Afterwards, there was 2 technical rounds of technical interviews and followed by HR interview.

Interview Question – Technical interview round was mainly on C skills and project details.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Einfochips in March 2012.

Interview Details – Contact with HR
Techincal interview
if required - Client interview
done.

Interview Question – Unexpected (will you be able to handle things independently if nobody is supporting you from the organization )   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiate hard , eI wont offer you salary as you wish at the first place

Senior Engineer Level - I Interview

Senior Engineer Level - I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview Details – 3 - level interview process

Interview Question – have not faced any!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Trainee PES Engineer Interview

Trainee PES Engineer

Interview Details – Question related to C/Cpp, OS, Programming were asked

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interview Details – first was their presentation which was the worst i have seen so far.they were too "chauvinistic" about the company. first round included basic aptitude questions and some core electronics questions. then the interview(technical + hr)

Interview Question – why do you want to join even when we are paying you so low package(2.7l)?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Einfochips

Worked for Einfochips? Contribute to the Community!