Einfochips Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview

It is easy and smooth, HR coordination, First tech round (by senior) - More technical stuff and conceptual , second tech round (by manager)- More functional knowledge and personality check etc., Final HR Round - Negotiation and etc.

Interview Questions

• Generally about your technology and basics conceptual questions   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview

recruitment started with Aptitude test, which covered questions from C language, Microcontrollers basics, Operating system, English verbal. After passing this hurdle we faced a interview for technical round 1. Where only one person was asking taking my interview. Interviewer asked me about my projects that I had worked on. After passing this interview there was 2nd round of technical interview, It was also taken by only one person. They asked me about Operating system concepts, gave me a C program to write as per problem statement. Both the interviews lasted for about 30 minutes each. I answered each and every questions I guess. Result was declared on the same day. Entire process lasted from morning to evening. I passed through all and got selected.

Interview Questions

• I did not find anything unexpected, I was prepared for everything   1 Answer

Negotiation

we had been offered a salary package which was not negotiable.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einfochips (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

through email referal from the employes and contacted by phone for initial round and then followed by skype for technical details which was with technical team and the manager

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview

3 to 4 levels of technical interviews, followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation for freshers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einfochips (San Jose, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

regular interview process that has some C and C++ fundamental questions and some data structure queries followed by interview with manager and then finally HR interview for offer and other related process.

Interview Questions

• standard C fundamentals, data structures etc.   1 Answer

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einfochips in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was held on campus. Most of the questions were technical. A team of senior management/ project leaders visited campus. First round was written , which had questions on technical skills ( programming) and questions on maths and english, asked in most entrance tests. The personal questions asked range coding/progamming skills, functioning of micro controllers and micro processors

Interview Questions

• How would you interface an LCD with Micro controller - technical details about it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Einfochips (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interviews followed by HR round 1 - telephonic, 1 - F2F interview Cleared all interviews and got offer which is 11.2% less than my current CTC. During first call for giving overview of JD the HR mentioned that for CTC minimum industrial norms will be followed. Might be this company has its own (degraded) norms for compensation. First time in my career I have seen an organisation giving an offer less than current CTC. The height is that during offer time HR will ask you that will join with decremented CTC. What a pity!! The rounds are easy to clear but do not join this organisation as they will put you in verification profile and those who are already tired of that profile will be then moved into proper embedded development. Not good for 5+ yrs profiles. Do not waste your time giving or entertaining call from EINOCHIPS.

Interview Questions

• General C questions about set/clear bit fields,CPP questions like virtual functions, STL, RTOS concepts.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einfochips (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Questions regarding market were asked for the profile. Normal questions regarding the market. The whole procedure regarding the job profile.What will got to learn here. What will be my responsibilites.

Interview Questions

• Whom will you contact to ask to sell a electronics product?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Einfochips.

Interview

1st call for from technical recruiter to know about candidates present knowledge and skill sets, 2nd round was scheduled interview at company office. 3rd round basic questions on your resume and project works, 4th round detail technical discussion about various topics like C, C++, Linux, Device driver, Micro controller programming etc. Finally HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Einfochips (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First round was on phone and it went well. It was based on experience, scenarios and skills. After few days, I got call for an inperson round at ahmedabad office. My interview went okay. For a tech lead, interview questions for QA engineer were being asked. I tried to do the best I can do. I left after interview and had no status as of then. After a week, I got a call, where recruiter asked me for my compensation details. I shared it. After the final process, recruiter offered me a Job of Sr. QA Engineer Level -1 and a cut of 10% of what I getting at that point of time. So certainly disappointing. Conclusion: Do not expect salary hike when considering this employer. Also, it could happen they take interview of something and based on ur compensation they downgrade your designation and offer little. Recommended place to work for freshers and not experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

• It were more on QA process, experience and skills as mentioned in resume   Answer Question