Einstein Bros. Bagels

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Draper, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in November 2011.

Interview Details – I went in for the interview, the manager then had me fill out an application- which I obviously already did since they called me in for the interview. Second, they did the interview at one of the tables in the middle of the store during their lunch rush so it was very noisy and the table we sat at was filthy. Third the manager was a Chinese woman who didn't speak very much English so the interviewing was very difficult, I had to keep repeating back what she just said to see if I understood her right.

Interview Question – What is your availabilty?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Marietta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in February 2011.

Interview Details – two part interview barely no questions asked.

Interview Question – why you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no major questions ask just 'what you like to do for fun, and why you want to work here?'

Cashier

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely easy and the hiring managers were very polite. This is my first job, and everything was well presented on their part. I went in and picked up and application and spoke with the manager that day and said they'd give me a call later on in the week. I was scheduled for an interview witin a day or two and they then requested a second interview. They basically told me I was hired at the fors interview and at the second, it mainly involved saying expectations and I was then hired on the spot and told about my duties.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with others?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself and a bit about why you thought about working at Einstein Bros. Bagels?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Einstein Bros. Bagels

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels Cashier interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees and interview candidates.