Einstein Bros. Bagels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Team Member
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via craigslist for a position within a franchise store. Got a call back for an interview about 25 days after. The manager asked me a couple of questions about availability and my interest. We set up an interview 4 days later. Met one on one. Got called back 2 days later with a job offer. The interview process was not difficult at all. They basically ask you about your work experience, they go over your resume and you explain the skills that you have and why you want to work there. I felt very confident with my answer and instead of making it a question answer type of thing I tried to make it a conversation where he would ask me something and we would talk about it. He went over salary, expectations, and shifts availability without me having to ask which was pretty convenient since having to ask that makes it a little awkward. Gave me a heads up about how busy the place was and how the location is hectic. They were really nice and seemed very interested in the way I responded to the questions.

Interview Question – What would you do with your current job (since I had one when I interviewed)? I tried to sound like my priority was Einstein's.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a great offer with part time to start off with and depending on your work it could turn into full time

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels interview questions and advice in San Diego, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees and interview candidates.