Einstein Bros. Bagels Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.0

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Interview

All the questions were a joke, I was highly overqualified and the manager didn't even know what to talk to me about. He asked questions about what type of food I would be, and other silly nonsense. He never asked about my skills or job training, or anything else that might have had to do with the actual job I was applying for. He said he was the Area Manager, but he seemed completely clueless as to how to conduct an interview. He didn't even seem to understand what a resume' was when I handed it to him.

Interview Questions

• If you were a dessert would you be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Duluth, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

open call, fill out application and have a five minute conversation with a manager

Interview Questions

the location i eas applying to had no openings

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in October 2011.

Interview

I responded to an online ad by emailing my resume to them. I got a call for a first interview after about 2 weeks. My first interview was with the General Manager. She sheduled a second interview with the Assistant Manager 3 days later. After a week and a half I called the store and was told that the position was filled but there was a Customer Service position that I could take and work my way up to the Shift Manager. With the economy the way it is, I accepted the Customer Service position.

Interview Questions

• How would I make the workplace fun?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotation on pay. It was a set deal.