Einstein Bros. Bagels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Duluth, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in May 2013.

Interview Details – open call, fill out application and have a five minute conversation with a manager

Interview Question – why einstein bagels   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the location i eas applying to had no openings

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in October 2011.

Interview Details – I responded to an online ad by emailing my resume to them. I got a call for a first interview after about 2 weeks. My first interview was with the General Manager. She sheduled a second interview with the Assistant Manager 3 days later. After a week and a half I called the store and was told that the position was filled but there was a Customer Service position that I could take and work my way up to the Shift Manager. With the economy the way it is, I accepted the Customer Service position.

Interview Question – How would I make the workplace fun?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any negotation on pay. It was a set deal.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!