Eisai -New Jersey

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in May 2010.

Interview Details – Started as a contractor and then was subsequently hired as a full time employee.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All initial negotiations were done through my Staffing agency and then the full time offering was done with HR.

Medical Sales Specialist Interview

Medical Sales Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter on a Friday. After being screened on the phone by the recruiter, I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager for the following Wednesday. Because of scheduling conflict, it turned into a phone interview on Thursday. It was a conversation with the manager going over my resume and my background. Towards the end of the call, we scheduled a face-to-face with him and another manager for the next morning. The next interview was more rigid and consisted of behavioral questions using the STAR method for answering. By noon, I was at the airport flying to Arizona to interview with the Regional Director. There were some behavioral questions, but it was mostly conversational as he was trying to determine if I would be a good fit for the company. That interview lasted for about an hour and a half before I was driven back to the airport for the flight back. Before I got on the plane, the recruiter had called me to tip me off that I had got the job. On the drive home that night, I was contacted by the hiring manager to let me know that he was offering me the position.

The whole process took less than a week and I was impressed by everyone I had met with during the interviewing process. They were a big reason why I had accepted the position with Eisai.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were standard behavioral questions where you need to answer using the STAR method. The interviewing DMs were very nice and conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always counter offer, never accept the initial offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey.

Interview Details – Generally one to two interviews depending on the availability of managers. Semi-informal and straight-to-the-point interview process

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Medical Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey.

Interview Details – spoke with Recruiter first then had face to face with recruiter and DM. Next was another interview with another DM. Then moved forward to see regional manager. All questions are from corporate..STAR format everything

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to sell in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Medical Sales Specialist Interview

Medical Sales Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey.

Interview Details – This company asks a lot of situational type questions. The answers must be given in the S.T.A.R. format (Situation, Task/Action, Result).

Interview Question – If you have been at the same company in the same position longer than 2 years the interviewers want to know how have you grown   View Answer

Biologist Interview

Biologist
Andover, MA

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in April 2010.

Interview Details – The people are very pleasant and the Hiring process is straight forward. The company is highly diversified and has a strong Pharmaceutical pipeline.

Interview Question – Do you know anything about LPS?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in November 2009.

Interview Details – After initial generic discussions with an HR rep a phone interview was setup to discuss the position in detail with the department hiring manager and the medical lead representing the product that needed support. The company understands they represent numerous cultures and spent a fair amount of time discussing how you would deal with cultural differences asking for examples of your successes. The company recently reorganized into Product Creation Units so if they don't offer an explantion of how they report into and work within these new teams I would suggest asking them.

Interview Question – We work with numerous companies in different countries, please provide an example of how you worked with different cultures and any problems you encountered.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Key Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Screeining interview by a hired headhunter. 2) Tests done at home via email. 3) 2nd intervjur with headhunter and business unit manager from the company. 4) 3rd intervju with the same headhunter, where he also gave me the results fro mdifferent test. 5) I am now on my way to the final interview wher I meet the Business unit manager plus his boss. I will go through a bevaioral interview that will last for approx. 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Can you decribe your greatest achievement in your former job?   View Answer
  • What are your greatest strengths and what are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I haven't been through that yet.

Clinical Research Manager Interview

Clinical Research Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in August 2010.

Interview Details – The lead interviewer did not give the chance for me to share my experience. When I did, this person immediately cut the conversation by saying that I'm lying.
After 1.5 hours, I didn't feel that they would appreciate what I was saying anyway.

Interview Question – What was your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Medical Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eisai -New Jersey in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview led to a face to face with the hiring manager, then a face to face with the Regional Sales Director. I was sent an offer letter within a couple weeks of initial phase.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eisai -New Jersey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eisai -New Jersey interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eisai -New Jersey employees and interview candidates.