Eisner LLP Audit Staff I Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2010.

First went through campus recruiting. One-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Then called back for office interview about 10 days later. Office interview consisted of interviews with a Partner, Senior Manager, and a Staff member (plus HR reps). Easy going interview, classy people. They took me out to lunch afterwards. Not a group lunch, but assigned 2-3 seniors to each interviewee for personal, individual lunch experience.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. Received an offer via email + phone about a week after office interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Eisner LLP

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2009.

I got this opportunity through my University career center. 1st round interviews were done on campus (one 1:1 interview with a partner), followed by an in-office 2nd round interview, which consisted of 3 professional interviews (1 partner, 1 senior, and one staff) and 1 HR interview. Impressive office with great, friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult experience you faced when working with a group of your peers?   Answer Question
    • I can't really remember many questions. Most were personal, and I like to turn interviews around and ask a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question
    There is not much room for negotiation in Accounting starting salaries. A good benefits package was offered though: medical/dental, high 401(k) matching, flexible spending accounts.