Eisner LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Staff I Interview

Audit Staff I
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details – First went through campus recruiting. One-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Then called back for office interview about 10 days later. Office interview consisted of interviews with a Partner, Senior Manager, and a Staff member (plus HR reps). Easy going interview, classy people. They took me out to lunch afterwards. Not a group lunch, but assigned 2-3 seniors to each interviewee for personal, individual lunch experience.

Interview Question – Why mid size form over Big 4 firm?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Received an offer via email + phone about a week after office interviews.

Audit Staff I Interview

Audit Staff I
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2009.

Interview Details – I got this opportunity through my University career center. 1st round interviews were done on campus (one 1:1 interview with a partner), followed by an in-office 2nd round interview, which consisted of 3 professional interviews (1 partner, 1 senior, and one staff) and 1 HR interview. Impressive office with great, friendly people.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you faced when working with a group of your peers?   Answer Question
  • I can't really remember many questions. Most were personal, and I like to turn interviews around and ask a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is not much room for negotiation in Accounting starting salaries. A good benefits package was offered though: medical/dental, high 401(k) matching, flexible spending accounts.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eisner LLP

Worked for Eisner LLP? Contribute to the Community!