Eisner LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Jenkintown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter and senior manager at Spring Connection (our business career event). I assume I made a good impression because a few weeks later I received an email from the HR.
She invited me to interview for an internship even though I was graduating in two years instead of one and was not technically eligible to apply. The HR asked me basic questions and very little behavioral questions. After the interview she gave me a tour of the office and I got to meet the Tax Partner. 6 days later I received an email saying that the Tax Partner I met liked me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There didn't seem to have any room for negotiations since I was only an intern.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in August 2010.

Interview Details – Met with one of the partners and had a one-on-one interview. The interviewer had genuine interest in you and spent time introducing the job environment, people, and opportunities at Eisner LLP. You get a feeling that they believe in personality more than an impressive academic background. I got hired at the spot and asked to start as soon as I could.

Interview Question – Why would you choose Eisner over the Big Four Accounting firms.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eisner LLP

Worked for Eisner LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eisner LLP Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eisner LLP employees and interview candidates.