Eisner LLP

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details – I met the recruiter on campus, and she invited me for office interview.

Interview Question – What are the business courses that you like most and least? and why?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details – Meet two senior managers. Both are very nice. Questions are all basic questions.

Interview Question – Basically go over the resume   Answer Question

Tax Internship Interview

Tax Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through their website and received a call for an interview within the next few days. During the first part of my interview, I spoke with a manager. We discussed the position being offered and my previous experiences. The second part of my interview I spoke with a partner. We wound up discussing different areas of tax I am familiar with and somehow got into how we managed through the recent storm. He did not even look at my resume once during the hour we spoke.

They emailed my acceptance letter one week after my interview.

Interview Question – Tell me what you do at your current position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Jenkintown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter and senior manager at Spring Connection (our business career event). I assume I made a good impression because a few weeks later I received an email from the HR.
She invited me to interview for an internship even though I was graduating in two years instead of one and was not technically eligible to apply. The HR asked me basic questions and very little behavioral questions. After the interview she gave me a tour of the office and I got to meet the Tax Partner. 6 days later I received an email saying that the Tax Partner I met liked me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There didn't seem to have any room for negotiations since I was only an intern.

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiting agency sent my resume to Eisner. Took them 1 day to confirm the interview. Met one-on-one with 4 directors; one HR, one operational, two audits. They come across as warm, inviting, and friendly group of people, and upfront about what can be expected at Eisner. Offer was made a day after interview.

Interview Question – Technical questions - accounting   Answer Question

Audit Staff I Interview

Audit Staff I
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details – First went through campus recruiting. One-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Then called back for office interview about 10 days later. Office interview consisted of interviews with a Partner, Senior Manager, and a Staff member (plus HR reps). Easy going interview, classy people. They took me out to lunch afterwards. Not a group lunch, but assigned 2-3 seniors to each interviewee for personal, individual lunch experience.

Interview Question – Why mid size form over Big 4 firm?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Received an offer via email + phone about a week after office interviews.

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in August 2010.

Interview Details – Met with one of the partners and had a one-on-one interview. The interviewer had genuine interest in you and spent time introducing the job environment, people, and opportunities at Eisner LLP. You get a feeling that they believe in personality more than an impressive academic background. I got hired at the spot and asked to start as soon as I could.

Interview Question – Why would you choose Eisner over the Big Four Accounting firms.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in December 2009.

Interview Details – It was a general interview with nothing technical. He introduced himself and the positon and asked me to tell him about my self. I went over my experiences with various companies I had worked for and the achievement obtained. He further described the firm's culture and what to expect from the position. I also ceased the opportunity to ask questions with regards to his own experiences with the firm and why is the position being filled. This was a first round interview and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – It was an interview with HR, so no technical questions were asked.   View Answer

Audit Staff I Interview

Audit Staff I
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2009.

Interview Details – I got this opportunity through my University career center. 1st round interviews were done on campus (one 1:1 interview with a partner), followed by an in-office 2nd round interview, which consisted of 3 professional interviews (1 partner, 1 senior, and one staff) and 1 HR interview. Impressive office with great, friendly people.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you faced when working with a group of your peers?   Answer Question
  • I can't really remember many questions. Most were personal, and I like to turn interviews around and ask a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is not much room for negotiation in Accounting starting salaries. A good benefits package was offered though: medical/dental, high 401(k) matching, flexible spending accounts.

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eisner LLP.

Interview Details – met HR at career fair and was invited to interview and office visit for the following week. the interview was with the recruiter only so no technical questions just about yourself

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the future   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set hourly wage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eisner LLP

Worked for Eisner LLP? Contribute to the Community!