Eisner LLP

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.4

Audit Staff I Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2014.

on campus interview, met them at job fair and got invited for an interview. They had a pre night social and the interview date the day after. Interviewed by audit partner. No questions, just went over the resume

Tax Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

I applied through their website and received a call for an interview within the next few days. During the first part of my interview, I spoke with a manager. We discussed the position being offered and my previous experiences. The second part of my interview I spoke with a partner. We wound up discussing different areas of tax I am familiar with and somehow got into how we managed through the recent storm. He did not even look at my resume once during the hour we spoke.

They emailed my acceptance letter one week after my interview.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

Meet two senior managers. Both are very nice. Questions are all basic questions.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2012.

I met the recruiter on campus, and she invited me for office interview.

Interview Questions
    • What are the business courses that you like most and least? and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkintown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkintown, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in March 2012.

I met a recruiter and senior manager at Spring Connection (our business career event). I assume I made a good impression because a few weeks later I received an email from the HR.
    She invited me to interview for an internship even though I was graduating in two years instead of one and was not technically eligible to apply. The HR asked me basic questions and very little behavioral questions. After the interview she gave me a tour of the office and I got to meet the Tax Partner. 6 days later I received an email saying that the Tax Partner I met liked me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions
    There didn't seem to have any room for negotiations since I was only an intern.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2011.

A recruiting agency sent my resume to Eisner. Took them 1 day to confirm the interview. Met one-on-one with 4 directors; one HR, one operational, two audits. They come across as warm, inviting, and friendly group of people, and upfront about what can be expected at Eisner. Offer was made a day after interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2010.

First went through campus recruiting. One-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Then called back for office interview about 10 days later. Office interview consisted of interviews with a Partner, Senior Manager, and a Staff member (plus HR reps). Easy going interview, classy people. They took me out to lunch afterwards. Not a group lunch, but assigned 2-3 seniors to each interviewee for personal, individual lunch experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Received an offer via email + phone about a week after office interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in August 2010.

Met with one of the partners and had a one-on-one interview. The interviewer had genuine interest in you and spent time introducing the job environment, people, and opportunities at Eisner LLP. You get a feeling that they believe in personality more than an impressive academic background. I got hired at the spot and asked to start as soon as I could.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you choose Eisner over the Big Four Accounting firms.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eisner LLP in December 2009.

It was a general interview with nothing technical. He introduced himself and the positon and asked me to tell him about my self. I went over my experiences with various companies I had worked for and the achievement obtained. He further described the firm's culture and what to expect from the position. I also ceased the opportunity to ask questions with regards to his own experiences with the firm and why is the position being filled. This was a first round interview and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • It was an interview with HR, so no technical questions were asked.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2009.

I got this opportunity through my University career center. 1st round interviews were done on campus (one 1:1 interview with a partner), followed by an in-office 2nd round interview, which consisted of 3 professional interviews (1 partner, 1 senior, and one staff) and 1 HR interview. Impressive office with great, friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult experience you faced when working with a group of your peers?   Answer Question
    • I can't really remember many questions. Most were personal, and I like to turn interviews around and ask a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question
    There is not much room for negotiation in Accounting starting salaries. A good benefits package was offered though: medical/dental, high 401(k) matching, flexible spending accounts.