Eisner LLP Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

Meet two senior managers. Both are very nice. Questions are all basic questions.

Tax Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2012.

I applied through their website and received a call for an interview within the next few days. During the first part of my interview, I spoke with a manager. We discussed the position being offered and my previous experiences. The second part of my interview I spoke with a partner. We wound up discussing different areas of tax I am familiar with and somehow got into how we managed through the recent storm. He did not even look at my resume once during the hour we spoke.

They emailed my acceptance letter one week after my interview.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2011.

A recruiting agency sent my resume to Eisner. Took them 1 day to confirm the interview. Met one-on-one with 4 directors; one HR, one operational, two audits. They come across as warm, inviting, and friendly group of people, and upfront about what can be expected at Eisner. Offer was made a day after interview.

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in October 2010.

First went through campus recruiting. One-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Then called back for office interview about 10 days later. Office interview consisted of interviews with a Partner, Senior Manager, and a Staff member (plus HR reps). Easy going interview, classy people. They took me out to lunch afterwards. Not a group lunch, but assigned 2-3 seniors to each interviewee for personal, individual lunch experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Received an offer via email + phone about a week after office interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in August 2010.

Met with one of the partners and had a one-on-one interview. The interviewer had genuine interest in you and spent time introducing the job environment, people, and opportunities at Eisner LLP. You get a feeling that they believe in personality more than an impressive academic background. I got hired at the spot and asked to start as soon as I could.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you choose Eisner over the Big Four Accounting firms.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eisner LLP in December 2009.

It was a general interview with nothing technical. He introduced himself and the positon and asked me to tell him about my self. I went over my experiences with various companies I had worked for and the achievement obtained. He further described the firm's culture and what to expect from the position. I also ceased the opportunity to ask questions with regards to his own experiences with the firm and why is the position being filled. This was a first round interview and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • It was an interview with HR, so no technical questions were asked.   View Answer

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Eisner LLP in November 2009.

I got this opportunity through my University career center. 1st round interviews were done on campus (one 1:1 interview with a partner), followed by an in-office 2nd round interview, which consisted of 3 professional interviews (1 partner, 1 senior, and one staff) and 1 HR interview. Impressive office with great, friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult experience you faced when working with a group of your peers?   Answer Question
    • I can't really remember many questions. Most were personal, and I like to turn interviews around and ask a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question
    There is not much room for negotiation in Accounting starting salaries. A good benefits package was offered though: medical/dental, high 401(k) matching, flexible spending accounts.

Worked for Eisner LLP? Contribute to the Community!