El Camino Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at El Camino Hospital.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews, was awaiting HR to make some decisions regarding cost centers and hiring policies. The wait time and lack of communication surrounding the process was frustrating, but to be expected in most circumstances.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in a hospital?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Aim higher, but do research on what comparable salaries earn for Phase I and Phase II Assistants

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Clinical Nurse II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at El Camino Hospital.

Interview Details – When I was originally hired I was a new grad. I interviewed with the nursing manager of the unit I wanted to work on. She asked me what I would do in certain scenarios and had me discuss myself. I watched a few videos and they had me answer questions based on the videos.

Interview Question – Patient on the floor starts complaining of crushing chest pain. What do you do.   Answer Question

Junior Auxiliary Escort (Volunteer) Interview

Junior Auxiliary Escort (Volunteer)

Interviewed at El Camino Hospital

Interview Details – Interview was very basic and simplistic, especially since prospective applicants were generally all high school students. You were asked about your interest in volunteering at El Camino as well as some personality questions.

Interview Question – How do you handle a situation with a grumpy patient?   Answer Question

Worked for El Camino Hospital? Contribute to the Community!