El Camino Hospital Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Hospital (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

It took about one month from applying online to meeting with human resources. I received a phone call within one week then there was one interview with a panel of two interviewers. The company culture is like any other big corporation. Along with creditials and experience, networking is essential if one is interested in working in another field of the hospital

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you experience tension with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Hospital (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, was awaiting HR to make some decisions regarding cost centers and hiring policies. The wait time and lack of communication surrounding the process was frustrating, but to be expected in most circumstances.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a hospital?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aim higher, but do research on what comparable salaries earn for Phase I and Phase II Assistants

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Camino Hospital.

Interview

When I was originally hired I was a new grad. I interviewed with the nursing manager of the unit I wanted to work on. She asked me what I would do in certain scenarios and had me discuss myself. I watched a few videos and they had me answer questions based on the videos.

Interview Questions

• Patient on the floor starts complaining of crushing chest pain. What do you do.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview was very basic and simplistic, especially since prospective applicants were generally all high school students. You were asked about your interest in volunteering at El Camino as well as some personality questions.