El Camino Hospital

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at El Camino Hospital.

It took about one month from applying online to meeting with human resources. I received a phone call within one week then there was one interview with a panel of two interviewers.

The company culture is like any other big corporation. Along with creditials and experience, networking is essential if one is interested in working in another field of the hospital

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you experience tension with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at El Camino Hospital.

Three rounds of interviews, was awaiting HR to make some decisions regarding cost centers and hiring policies. The wait time and lack of communication surrounding the process was frustrating, but to be expected in most circumstances.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in a hospital?   View Answer
    Aim higher, but do research on what comparable salaries earn for Phase I and Phase II Assistants

Clinical Nurse II Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at El Camino Hospital.

When I was originally hired I was a new grad. I interviewed with the nursing manager of the unit I wanted to work on. She asked me what I would do in certain scenarios and had me discuss myself. I watched a few videos and they had me answer questions based on the videos.

Interview Questions
    • Patient on the floor starts complaining of crushing chest pain. What do you do.   Answer Question

Junior Auxiliary Escort (Volunteer) Interview

Interview was very basic and simplistic, especially since prospective applicants were generally all high school students. You were asked about your interest in volunteering at El Camino as well as some personality questions.