El Centro Regional Medical Center Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Labor and Delivery Slave Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Centro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at El Centro Regional Medical Center in February 2011.

I felt the interview went fine. I told the supervisor Margaret Hatfield that I had a disability handed her a note and was told no problem.(that was a LIE) Hiring: Because I had had a breakdown after being wrongfully terminated from my last job of 22 years they want some special test and expected me to pay the 1500-2000 out of my pocket. All seemed ok until the things the MD said not to do because of my disability were expected of me.

Interview Questions
    • none that I remember. The most difficult or unexpected action after the interview after I was hired. I would frequently get called and told not to come in, but they expected you to take call. This involved a 70 mile drive and I would not be there in 30 min. They expected me to drive to El Centro, rent a room and stay there for the night so if I was called in I could make in the 30 minute window. We were paId maybe 4-5 dollars an hour while on call not called in This amount would not cover the cost of the room they want me to rent to be at their bec and call let alone my gas and food, then got all bent out of shape when I said I would not do that. We parted ways at the end of my 90 day probation The hospital was not willing and out right refused to accommodate a known disability.   View Answer
    Once again all was fine and dandy until I actually started working and they chose to ignore or accommodate my disability

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Centro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at El Centro Regional Medical Center in September 2011.

The hospital is fairly old, but looked clean. I had to ask employee where the room was that I was to be interviewed and she was super nice. In fact, everyone there was helpful and kind. I had a 1 on 1 interview that was good, no tension. I could tell it was verymuch a "family like " atmosphere. They do want new grads to commit to 1 1/2 years tho. I heard the pay is like $27 hr, but HR is supposed to call me and then I will "officially" find out.

Interview Questions
    • What road blocks do you think you will encounter in nursing?   Answer Question
    You can talk candidly with the mgr. I think they appreciate honesty.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  El Centro, CA
    Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at El Centro Regional Medical Center in January 2011.

Asked for examples of occasions where you dealt with certain situations, ie blamed for something that wasn't you fault. how you dealt with conflict in the work place, how you dealt with difficult co workers. QA projects involved in, was asked specific questions dealing with patient care. " if you were taking care of a patient going to surgery and one came back at the same time , what would you do.

Interview Questions
    • What would your co worker say about you?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of working with a difficult co worker and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at El Centro Regional Medical Center

Worked for El Centro Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!