El Paso Engineer Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I met with a manager from Reservoir engineering, facilities engineering, production engineering and drilling engineering departments who each had specific questions to ask. After all the questions were answered we had informal conversation about their position, how I would fit into their department if I chose to work there. Also met with a senior VP briefly and an HR representative to go over benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about relevant courses / projects to the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for El Paso

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very scripted. Not much interaction, was similar to answering a questionnaire.Having said that, the interviewer was very informative and I had a good feel for what the expectations would be of me if I was hired on.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at El Paso in January 2011.

Interview

Process Is Very Easy to Navigate

Interview Questions

• Discussed Work Experience   1 Answer
    • Discussed technical Experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company Is Competitive But Firm In Negotiations First Offer Was Final