El Paso

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at El Paso in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very scripted. Not much interaction, was similar to answering a questionnaire.Having said that, the interviewer was very informative and I had a good feel for what the expectations would be of me if I was hired on.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at El Paso in October 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a manager from Reservoir engineering, facilities engineering, production engineering and drilling engineering departments who each had specific questions to ask. After all the questions were answered we had informal conversation about their position, how I would fit into their department if I chose to work there. Also met with a senior VP briefly and an HR representative to go over benefits.

Interview Question – Asked a lot of questions about relevant courses / projects to the position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at El Paso in January 2011.

Interview Details – Process Is Very Easy to Navigate

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Company Is Competitive But Firm In Negotiations First Offer Was Final

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for El Paso? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Paso Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by El Paso employees and interview candidates.