El Paso Engineering Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at El Paso in September 2011.

The interview was very scripted. Not much interaction, was similar to answering a questionnaire.Having said that, the interviewer was very informative and I had a good feel for what the expectations would be of me if I was hired on.

Other Interview Reviews for El Paso

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at El Paso in October 2011.

I met with a manager from Reservoir engineering, facilities engineering, production engineering and drilling engineering departments who each had specific questions to ask. After all the questions were answered we had informal conversation about their position, how I would fit into their department if I chose to work there. Also met with a senior VP briefly and an HR representative to go over benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of questions about relevant courses / projects to the position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at El Paso in January 2011.

Process Is Very Easy to Navigate

Interview Questions
    Company Is Competitive But Firm In Negotiations First Offer Was Final

Worked for El Paso? Contribute to the Community!