El Paso Pipeline Partners

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at El Paso Pipeline Partners in May 2011.

Interview Details – Their HR recruiters are your basic headhunter types. Their management interviewers are coached on what to ask. EP is known for a slow process from interview to offer. Their outsourced background check people are inexperienced and can slow down the start date. They seem to always have job openings so get an idea as to how long they've had this opening and why.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. Ask for explanation of benefits. Keep in mind that new hires will have to pay $115 a month for parking or $75 for Park & Ride. Their health insurance has a very high deductible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Pipeline Engineer Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at El Paso Pipeline Partners in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back and informative. I first met with an engineer who showed my an interactive online presentation explaining the company and then asked basic interview questions such as extracurriculars, leadership skills, etc. I then met with an HR representative who talked to me generally about their internship program and gave me a cheesy t-shirt.

Interview Question – How did you make an improvement at a previous job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for El Paso Pipeline Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Paso Pipeline Partners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by El Paso Pipeline Partners employees and interview candidates.