El Paso Pipeline Partners

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at El Paso Pipeline Partners

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at El Paso Pipeline Partners in May 2011.

Their HR recruiters are your basic headhunter types. Their management interviewers are coached on what to ask. EP is known for a slow process from interview to offer. Their outsourced background check people are inexperienced and can slow down the start date. They seem to always have job openings so get an idea as to how long they've had this opening and why.

Interview Questions
    No. Ask for explanation of benefits. Keep in mind that new hires will have to pay $115 a month for parking or $75 for Park & Ride. Their health insurance has a very high deductible.

Pipeline Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at El Paso Pipeline Partners in March 2011.

The interview was very laid back and informative. I first met with an engineer who showed my an interactive online presentation explaining the company and then asked basic interview questions such as extracurriculars, leadership skills, etc. I then met with an HR representative who talked to me generally about their internship program and gave me a cheesy t-shirt.

Interview Questions