El Pollo Loco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at El Pollo Loco in June 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call for an online application, the manager asked me about my previous employment, which i had none. I got the in-person interview that week. The manager was nice, and after a few questions I got the job. I had to go in and get the background check and then then my first day was a few days after that. So it was a pretty simple process. Had to sign alot of papers the first day, and read all the procedures., but after the background check day, you get paid for the time you spend there.

Interview Question – They were all pretty basic, just kinda have a decent idea of the food at El Pollo Loco before going in, because i had never been, but i went before hand to check it out. And know that this isnt like McDonalds or Del Taco, El Pollo Locos get soooo busy, you wont believe the lines.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, they told me my pay, and if I wanted benefits they would take a dollar out per hour. I opted out of the benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for El Pollo Loco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Pollo Loco interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All interview reviews posted anonymously by El Pollo Loco employees and interview candidates.