El Pollo Loco Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at El Pollo Loco

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Real easy and simple got the job on spot since i have lots of experience. I've worked at other fast food restaurants with great customer service to back me up so i think that helped me get the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, current status, and future goals. Talked about how being a current student would and would not affect me. Also explained that if I don't get a raise within 6 months, there must be something wrong with the way I work, yet I haven't gotten a raise in the past 18 months, when often get told I work exceptionally well.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to work for Pollo Loco   1 Answer