Elastic Path Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elastic Path Software

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Elastic Path Software in March 2014.

Interview

Contacted by HR at elastic path, 2 Face to Face Interviews, one involving a small case study regarding requirements workshop. Interviewers were very friendly and it was more of a discussion rather than a script based interview

Interview Questions

• case study regarding agile requirements gathering process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Elastic Path Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was streamlined and made sense for the role I had applied for. HR interviewers were friendly and technical interviewers were fair but tough. The process was painless and quicker compared to other companies I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• Refactoring task - had to explain my solution in 2nd technical interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elastic Path Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

- Very slow and takes forever to get feedback. Each step takes forever and followups to find out status are ignored.
    - Skills test is a joke in that the questions are contrived and of no real use in determining the knowledge and skills of a candidate. It asks questions on deprecated API's oh really?
    - In person interview after like 4 steps is ridiculous. The in person interview was disorganized and questions were not deep at all. Obviously they don't care how good a software engineer you are. If your buzz word compliant you are what they are after.
    - Problems during interview were straightforward. Nothing challenging at all.

Interview Questions

• Draw the UML diagram for a bunch of shapes and some having certain functions.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Elastic Path Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted a couple days after I applied. The first stage was a phone interview with an HR person, and it was about the kind of person I am and my traits. Once I passed that, I had a face to face interview with two managers at the company, it was very positive, they tried to make me comfortable and showed me around the office. The interview itself was mostly situational questions of how I deal with certain problems. Although I did not get the job, I would definitely recommend working for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer who is not very happy about the product that you have delivered?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Elastic Path Software in July 2010.

Interview

Easy going interview process. Phone interview followed by 3 1:1 interviews. The reason for the negative overall experience is because they never closed the loop. Despite the positive feedback I received, they simply went quiet and were never heard from again.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elastic Path Software in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quick but the written test about programming was tough for me :(

Interview Questions

• Too many questions about JSPs that didn't much work on.   Answer Question