Elastic Path Software Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Elastic Path Software.

Interview process was streamlined and made sense for the role I had applied for. HR interviewers were friendly and technical interviewers were fair but tough. The process was painless and quicker compared to other companies I had applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Refactoring task - had to explain my solution in 2nd technical interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Elastic Path Software

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Elastic Path Software in April 2010.

The interview process was quick but the written test about programming was tough for me :(

Interview Questions
    • Too many questions about JSPs that didn't much work on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Elastic Path Software in April 2011.

- Very slow and takes forever to get feedback. Each step takes forever and followups to find out status are ignored.
    - Skills test is a joke in that the questions are contrived and of no real use in determining the knowledge and skills of a candidate. It asks questions on deprecated API's oh really?
    - In person interview after like 4 steps is ridiculous. The in person interview was disorganized and questions were not deep at all. Obviously they don't care how good a software engineer you are. If your buzz word compliant you are what they are after.
    - Problems during interview were straightforward. Nothing challenging at all.

Interview Questions
    • Draw the UML diagram for a bunch of shapes and some having certain functions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elastic Path Software

Worked for Elastic Path Software? Contribute to the Community!