Elavon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Elavon.

Interview Details – Hiring manager reached out to me, followed by an HR meeting for the cultural fit assessment. Thereafter, I met the hiring manager three additional times due to hiring freezes in between. A total of 4 mos were spent on getting a decision which I feel was absurd.

Negotiation Details – Not much room but was able to get $5k plus additional bonus %

Voice Authorization Representative Interview

Voice Authorization Representative

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Elavon.

Interview Details – I applied and then didn't hear anything back for about a month. Once they did call back, they conducted a basic phone interview ("tell me about yourself" and questions like that). Then a week or so later, I was called again to schedule the face-to-face interview. The second interview went a little different than planned because they had a huge software outage the same day. About 2 weeks later, they gave me a call with the offer.

Interview Question – What does voice authorization consist of?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were given.

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Elavon in June 2010.

Interview Details – must apply online to be considered. standard phone screen, phone interview, in person interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Knoxville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Elavon in January 2014.

Interview Details – I first received a call to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview, then was asked to come in for a interview. It was with two of the customer service managers. It was fairly easy. I received a phone call later that day with the result.

Interview Question – It was all situation questions. It was fairly easy.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Elavon

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview. Because it is a bank, you must pass background check

Interview Question – Profile questions - no right or wrong answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Received $6000 per year base than original offer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Elavon.

Interview Details – Very thorough but professional process.

Interview Question – Behavioral Based questions.   Answer Question

Interview Question – Plans for the future   Answer Question

Linux Administrator Interview

Linux Administrator
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Elavon in April 2013.

Interview Details – This really was not a bad company their greatest problem was that they used clueless recruiters. Well plus their pay was not so good. They offered a "deal" 90K to start and if they liked your work then in 3 months that would change to 95K. Well lets see if I get this right leave a company paying more way more for these guys. The hiring manager was very candid that the company did not share its prosperity in very many ways with its employees. So definitely not my cup of tea. The job did not seem so bad if you don't mind constantly talking with folks who's English is not too good, if you know what I mean. There were a lot of foreigners there and in my next job I want there to be fewer foreigners than Americans. Anyway got off the topic. so if you are out of a job this is the place for you. If the above items don't matter.

Interview Question – None they were all pretty mundane and unneeded.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was not where it needed to be and many of the workers there were non-native English speakers.

Customer Service/Technical Support Interview

Customer Service/Technical Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Elavon in January 2011.

Interview Details – Slow and unorganized

Interview Question – Not any real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Elavon

Interview Details – Intricate hiring process, phone screening, timed test at separate facility, 2 face to face interviews.

Negotiation Details – attempts at negations were quickly dissmised

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elavon

Worked for Elavon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elavon interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Elavon employees and interview candidates.