Elavon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Elavon in February 2015.

Interview

I have resume on a jobs board. A Recruiter called me to interview about behavior questions and cultural fit assessment, and then made an appointment later for technical interview. A few days later, a technician interviewed for technical questions.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Elavon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring manager reached out to me, followed by an HR meeting for the cultural fit assessment. Thereafter, I met the hiring manager three additional times due to hiring freezes in between. A total of 4 mos were spent on getting a decision which I feel was absurd.

Negotiation

Not much room but was able to get $5k plus additional bonus %

Voice Authorization Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Elavon.

Interview

I applied and then didn't hear anything back for about a month. Once they did call back, they conducted a basic phone interview ("tell me about yourself" and questions like that). Then a week or so later, I was called again to schedule the face-to-face interview. The second interview went a little different than planned because they had a huge software outage the same day. About 2 weeks later, they gave me a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What does voice authorization consist of?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were given.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

I first received a call to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview, then was asked to come in for a interview. It was with two of the customer service managers. It was fairly easy. I received a phone call later that day with the result.

Sales Interview

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Because it is a bank, you must pass background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received $6000 per year base than original offer

Account Setup Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

Great interview process, is easier to get through a recruiter. I applied before though their web site and I never received a call. But received one interview and the next day got a call from he recruiter that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• how I handle change. Tell me a time I had to cover work for a coworker and how did I handle it? What is my greatest strength? What skill do I believed that I need improvement?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Elavon.

Interview

Very thorough but professional process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited Negotiation

Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Elavon (Knoxville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

This really was not a bad company their greatest problem was that they used clueless recruiters. Well plus their pay was not so good. They offered a "deal" 90K to start and if they liked your work then in 3 months that would change to 95K. Well lets see if I get this right leave a company paying more way more for these guys. The hiring manager was very candid that the company did not share its prosperity in very many ways with its employees. So definitely not my cup of tea. The job did not seem so bad if you don't mind constantly talking with folks who's English is not too good, if you know what I mean. There were a lot of foreigners there and in my next job I want there to be fewer foreigners than Americans. Anyway got off the topic. so if you are out of a job this is the place for you. If the above items don't matter.

Interview Questions

Pay was not where it needed to be and many of the workers there were non-native English speakers.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elavon (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter and then forwarded to the company for hiring manager interview. The current hiring manager didn't hire me but referred me to another group which needed a resource. I was hired by them as it appeared to be a better fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to respond to a scenario with minutes and action items.   1 Answer