Elavon

2.0

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Elavon.

Hiring manager reached out to me, followed by an HR meeting for the cultural fit assessment. Thereafter, I met the hiring manager three additional times due to hiring freezes in between. A total of 4 mos were spent on getting a decision which I feel was absurd.

Not much room but was able to get $5k plus additional bonus %

Voice Authorization Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Elavon.

I applied and then didn't hear anything back for about a month. Once they did call back, they conducted a basic phone interview ("tell me about yourself" and questions like that). Then a week or so later, I was called again to schedule the face-to-face interview. The second interview went a little different than planned because they had a huge software outage the same day. About 2 weeks later, they gave me a call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What does voice authorization consist of?   View Answer
    No negotiations were given.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Elavon in January 2014.

I first received a call to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview, then was asked to come in for a interview. It was with two of the customer service managers. It was fairly easy. I received a phone call later that day with the result.

Sales Interview

Pretty basic interview. Because it is a bank, you must pass background check

Received $6000 per year base than original offer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Elavon.

Very thorough but professional process.

Limited Negotiation

Manager Interview

Very easy

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Elavon in April 2013.

This really was not a bad company their greatest problem was that they used clueless recruiters. Well plus their pay was not so good. They offered a "deal" 90K to start and if they liked your work then in 3 months that would change to 95K. Well lets see if I get this right leave a company paying more way more for these guys. The hiring manager was very candid that the company did not share its prosperity in very many ways with its employees. So definitely not my cup of tea. The job did not seem so bad if you don't mind constantly talking with folks who's English is not too good, if you know what I mean. There were a lot of foreigners there and in my next job I want there to be fewer foreigners than Americans. Anyway got off the topic. so if you are out of a job this is the place for you. If the above items don't matter.

Interview Questions

Pay was not where it needed to be and many of the workers there were non-native English speakers.

Instructional Designer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Elavon in March 2013.

Met the hiring manager at a job fair. Got a call a few days later and was asked to come in for an interview. A few days after that I received a call from HR and was offered a position that began the following week. In total, it was about 2 weeks from the time I heard about the company to when I started.

There is also an extensive background check (includes getting fingerprinted) that must be completed before an offer is extended.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all pretty standard. I did bring a coconut to the interview as a mnemonic device. There were a couple questions about the coconut that I believe most interviewees probably won't receive unless they bring a coconut as well.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Intricate hiring process, phone screening, timed test at separate facility, 2 face to face interviews.

attempts at negations were quickly dissmised

Technical Support Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Elavon.

Recruited at job fair, applied online and then set up interview. Interviewed with a panel of 2 people asking typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Offer was final, no negotiations