Elbit Systems

2.4

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Elbit Systems in March 2013.

I applied through website, and was contacted a month later for a phone interview. The phone interview all technical questions and several behavioral questions. Pretty straight forward. Following the phone interview, I was invited for an onsite interview a week later. This consisted of seven 45 minute interviews, several of them being technical.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked questions pertaining to system dynamics and heat transfer. The interviewer was a bit rude, and unprofessional as well as I was repeatedly uninterrupted.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elbit Systems in October 2009.

I was asked to go through 6 separate 30 minute interviews with various engineers in the company--mainly behavioral interviewing questions. Everyone was very nice and fair with their questions while being eager and responsive with answering mine. The culture seems to be pleasant, and all the people I met were great. Excellent interview experience.

I was given initial feedback on the interview within a couple days and received an offer within 2 weeks

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elbit Systems.

Technical interview: I got the interview through an employee working there. The interview was by the team manager and included a lot of technical questions, some personal question. In addition i was asked to described one of my projects, that probably was the longest part of the interview.
    HR interview: asked some personal questions and about previous jobs. Also asked for my salary expectations.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elbit Systems.

Very professional interview by on of IT Managers. the process continues in HR division with common HR question. All interview is the same HR questions - Professional Skills , Behavior , General and Situation. if the process done well . the next step is criminal check . and the final step is Pilates test

The final salary

Software Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elbit Systems in April 2013.

Job was for Help Desk Level II.

HR contacted me for a frontal Interview.
    When I got there, I was interviewed by the dept. manager and the HR simultaneity, also same time I was asked to fill some security forms.

I moved to the next step (last one) of the process which is psychological tests.
    For some reason and after chasing the manager + 2-3 phone calls to the HR, I received a negative answer without any reasonable reason, although the vibe at the first interview was great !!

Interview Questions
    • Definitions of: Server, MAC, Proxy.
      What to do if I clicked an Excel file and there's no response from the OS ?

Answer Question

Developer Interview

They send you out to do all day psychometric tests, which are stupid, and irrelevant.
    I had a psychology student interview me and she picked on a very old family loss and did not let go. How's that related to my job performance?
    The whole process was insulting and degrading just because real people are afraid to make real choices, so they count on 3-rd party companies to "evaluate" employees.

Systems Implementor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Netanya (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Netanya (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Elbit Systems in February 2011.

At first there is an interview with the team leader, the second interview is with the hiring manager, and after that the is a contract meeting.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing was to perform a presentation without any preparation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elbit Systems in December 2010.

First interview is a professional interview in which you need to solve some programming riddles. Its all about your approach to solve the problem and not about the actual code the you write. In that professional interview they also check that youre a nice-to-work-with person. If you succeed on that interview you go on to an HR interview that lasts for an how in which youre asked all the regular HR questions. Third interview is an IQ test, where you need to solve puzzles of some sort and an interview with psychologist. If you managed to go through with all these steps than you are required to go through a background check (security company)

Interview Questions
    • Implement x^y function in an imaginary proccessor who doesnt have +, /, * operators.   View Answers (3)

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Elbit Systems in October 2008.

there are tests, and psychologist you see before you are hired, but at the end it all comes down to whether your boss-to-be wants you or not. That's all that matters. Plus, the HR will do everything to make you feel worthless, and as non-important as possible. That's the hardest part of the process. They simply put- suck at treating people, and they're HR!!!!

Interview Questions
    understand that the salary n day one will stay the same and will not grow anyway! Negotiate it as if your life is on the line!!!

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Elbit Systems in January 2008.

Long interview, concerning expectations of job and salary. Looking for streanghts and weakness of the novice, and then to seek for the best position avaiable. Great explanation of compensation package and expectations