Elbit Systems of America
www.elbitsystems-us.com Fort Worth, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Elbit Systems of America Project Engineering Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineering Manager Interview

Project Engineering Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Elbit Systems of America in October 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted by previous co-worker. Phone interview with systems engineering manager. Called in for interview. This was about 2 weeks total. Very detailed interview about project management. One on one with engineers working the project, my direct boss, VP of Engineering, VP of marketing with group followup. Told me at that meeting that they would make me an offer (don't think they do that any more). They were in trouble on a specific program and wanted to know how I would get it done. It took them 5 months to lure me away from my previous job.

Interview Question – HOw will you pull all the different groups together and keep them on a path to success?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They recruited me. The first offer was equal to my old job, the second was a little higher with a hiring bonus, the third they asked me to name a number. With the current economy they are slower to post jobs and get tons of applicants so I assume it's much harder

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Elbit Systems of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elbit Systems of America Project Engineering Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Elbit Systems of America employees and interview candidates.