Election Systems & Software

Interviews for Top Jobs at Election Systems & Software

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Election Systems & Software in January 2014.

The interview was very casual and they didn't ask the traditional interview questions. I think the biggest plus to the interview was coming prepared. Research the company. They were impressed with my knowledge of the company, right down to some of its pitfalls. Also, I was prepared with questions to ask them at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What forms of style guides are you familiar with using in Technical Writing?   View Answer
    I received an offer for the Technical Communication Writer/Coordinator position with a base salary of $60,000. However, 4 days prior to start, they called and offered me the Proposal Writer position; a promotion in line to succeed the Director of Technical Documentation and Proposals position.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Election Systems & Software in April 2010.

Contracted with the company before.
    Interview was a formality.

Interview Questions