Electric Insurance Interview Questions

2.2

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Electric Insurance.

If you have a have a pulse, they will hire you. they treat you in the interview as if they care about their employees and are looking forward to having you as a contributor to their wonderful team. You will have no contributions. You will do what you are told, and they don't really want your input. The management will never talk to you again after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prevent yourself from getting bored doing document review?   Answer Question
    none, your employer of record is a payroll company in California, you either take what they offer or take a hike.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electric Insurance.

Started with a phone interview, then was called in to meet with two different managers. I applied for claims but met with the claims manager and sales manager. I was interrogated by both with situational type questions. The sales manager tried selling me on the sales department but I wanted claims. I received a call the next day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to make a really tough decision and why   Answer Question
    They offered, I accepted.

Outbound Sales Lead Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Electric Insurance in March 2012.

They started with a phone interview that was short but they explained what they needed to and answered any questions I had.
    The office visit was set up well, they showed off the gym and cafeteria and then went over what I would be doing.

New Policy Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

interviewed at Electric Insurance in January 2010.

1 quick phone interview with HfR
    2 face to face interviews - one with the sales manager the other with the manager of the floor

Interview Questions
    • nothing too difficult. Just regular open ended questions. Looking for answers that show ability to cross sell, upsell and sell value over price   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Electric Insurance in October 2008.

I sent a resume online got a call back there were no openings

Marketing Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Electric Insurance in March 2010.

Pleasant phone interview followed by several one on one interviews. Slight disconnect from the job description provided by the Human Resource Manager and the actual requirements needed by the hiring manager. Followed by a second round of interviews. Decision based on group consensus.

Interview Questions
    • What type of person would you hire - someone who is very organized, hardworking or creative?   Answer Question