Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).

Telephone interview with technical staff then HR. Then in person in Knoxville, TN office. Everything was a bit unorganized and unclear when working with HR assistant but when I met Sr HR person she was very knowledgable about the position and the company as a whole. Very impressive. Some of the the people I interviewed with have written books and papers I have read and studied.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a task that I was given that I as not able to complete. Was left to me if I decided to explain why.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in October 2008.

Contacted by an in-house contracted recruiter and had an initial phone interview and then met with the hiring manager and one member of the team. Offered position from recruiter and handled all salary, etc. negotiation with recruiter as middle-man. Seamless interview process and quick decision to hire.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in April 2011.

The interview was about what am I dong in the current job and they explain about the job description for a new job. I was not interested to work in that company because when I asked about the career advancement, the interviewer seems not happy with my question. The reason for me to look for a new job is because I want to advance my career in the future.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in April 2009.

Received a call after submitting my application online a few weeks earlier. A phone interview was scheduled for the next 2 days or so, with the Sr. HR Manager, who was very friendly, yet professional. She advised timeline. Got another call to schedule in person interview with 3 other people the week after. Got a rejection letter probably 3 weeks later :(

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).

HR, Interview on phone and 1 on 1

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)

Worked for Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)? Contribute to the Community!