Electro Rent Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electro Rent

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Electro Rent (Van Nuys, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

First you need to walk in the building and call HR, They did not answere from first time.. Second HR will pick u up to second floor and place you on a PC to take an IQ test ... Then you will be placed in a small room next to HR and accounting ... I meet the assitant controller/Accounting manager and she was very detial and picky ... everything went good until I asked one (Q) ? I asked her If this is a new position company added due to growth or I am replacing some one who is currently working there ... And she get upset from the (Q) and ended the intreview in less then 2 min and walk away ... I don't Know but it seems like they intreview me for a position that I am replacing somebody there thats why she get upset and ended the intreview and I didnt hear back from them since that day.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in Electro Rent?   1 Answer