Electro Rent

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA
Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Electro Rent in September 2011.

First you need to walk in the building and call HR, They did not answere from first time.. Second HR will pick u up to second floor and place you on a PC to take an IQ test ... Then you will be placed in a small room next to HR and accounting ... I meet the assitant controller/Accounting manager and she was very detial and picky ... everything went good until I asked one (Q) ? I asked her If this is a new position company added due to growth or I am replacing some one who is currently working there ... And she get upset from the (Q) and ended the intreview in less then 2 min and walk away ... I don't Know but it seems like they intreview me for a position that I am replacing somebody there thats why she get upset and ended the intreview and I didnt hear back from them since that day.

Interview Questions