Electrolux Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.6

Production/Assembly Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Electrolux (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

It was good i went through a temp service so it was just a few question about my work history and my reason for leaving a previous job. I took a drug test and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience do I have in this field,How can I be a team player at the new company,and do i want to be full time at this company in the next five years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have one

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter in response to my online application. Consisted of why I was interested, what types of things that I've done, etc. This was followed by an interview with the group manager, who asked very general questions. After this interview I was invited to interview onsite in Charlotte. I flew in and interviewed at a secondary building. This interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews where everyone was just curious what type of experience I had. The head of the entire division was scheduled to meet with me, but in the 3 hour span, he never found time to meet with me. There was nothing difficult about the interview.

Retail Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

People were very nice and professional, 3 step process. Several behavioral questions, and few business cases. Overall, great experience, nothing unexpected, and all on track. Overall, great experience, nothing unexpected, and all on track. Overall, great experience, nothing unexpected, and all on track.

Low salary range

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume through a family friend that works here. A few weeks later I received a call from the co-op manager. I had a long conversation with him about what I knew, experience, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiation, at the end of the call he asked if I would want to work the summer and I accepted.

AV Technician/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I started the process with an online application thru their home site. the job was posted in the North American portal, but could not be found on any other search, ie. Monster, Glassdoor, ect. It took about a week before I was contacted by the internal recruiter, who set up a phone interview with the department, and also sent me a 4 part questionnaire to complete. The phone interview was scheduled fairly quickly and was rather informal. I waited another 7-10 days before I was contacted again by the recruiter who informed me to wait on a call back. Almost a week after that I received a call from a different internal source who wanted to set me up on a 3 part individual interview onsite with the Hiring manger, Department Manager, and HR. The interviews were very in depth and ran over the allotted time. The staff was very friendly, and made me fell right at home. For a large corporate company they operate much like the small family companies I have previously been employed by. The work/family balance seems very desirable there!

Interview Questions

• they wanted multiple personal stories and examples to paint a picture of my work ethic and personality. as I haven't interviewed very much lately I scrambled as I was prepared to answer "corporate america," type questions.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

The process was long and took more time than I had expected. It took five weeks before I got an offer letter and it was via e mail. I do enjoy the job and have been here several years now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

FAIR

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electrolux in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well and was great. You will interview with as many as three people managers to salary workers. The interview is not well organized or super professional

User Experience Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Savannah, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was an on-campus hiring of UX design for an six-month internship. I applied via career adviser at school. Two industrial designers came to campus for interview both industrial design and user experience design candidates. The interview was pretty easy and relaxed. They are very nice people. No any hard questions. Basically, they just ask you to introduce couple projects you like to share. Though I was no selected, but it was a good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

I applied through Spherion Staffing, I submitted my resume through email and was sent a Skills Assessment test. It took me quite a bit of time to get it done because even though I updated Java on my laptop 6 times, the tests still wouldn't load. After the tests, I called in and they told me I passed the test and then did a phone screening which only took about 10 minutes. My interview was a few days after that with two of the reps from Spherion that work out of the Electrolux building. They were really friendly and offered me some pointers for the panel interview which was a week later. The panel interview consisted of 4 people, all were really friendly and inviting offering a great deal of information about the company and ways to advance. Job offer came about 3 or 4 days later.

Controller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

Multiple Sr members of management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy