Electrolux Major Appliances Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014
20 interviews

2.6

Intern Interview

Submitted my resume through a family friend that works here. A few weeks later I received a call from the co-op manager. I had a long conversation with him about what I knew, experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't really any negotiation, at the end of the call he asked if I would want to work the summer and I accepted.

Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

The process was long and took more time than I had expected. It took five weeks before I got an offer letter and it was via e mail. I do enjoy the job and have been here several years now.

FAIR

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in December 2010.

Very extensive process.Rel

Relocation

User Experience Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in September 2013.

It was an on-campus hiring of UX design for an six-month internship. I applied via career adviser at school. Two industrial designers came to campus for interview both industrial design and user experience design candidates. The interview was pretty easy and relaxed. They are very nice people. No any hard questions. Basically, they just ask you to introduce couple projects you like to share.
    Though I was no selected, but it was a good experience.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anderson, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in September 2009.

Interview with Engineering manager followed by group interview with engineers

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Very laid back interview process.   Answer Question
    Negotiated on salary and was able to increase pay about 2%

CSP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in January 2011.

Applied, received a call a couple weeks later, went in for in person interview. Got hired on the spot.

There is no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

I applied through Spherion Staffing, I submitted my resume through email and was sent a Skills Assessment test. It took me quite a bit of time to get it done because even though I updated Java on my laptop 6 times, the tests still wouldn't load. After the tests, I called in and they told me I passed the test and then did a phone screening which only took about 10 minutes. My interview was a few days after that with two of the reps from Spherion that work out of the Electrolux building. They were really friendly and offered me some pointers for the panel interview which was a week later. The panel interview consisted of 4 people, all were really friendly and inviting offering a great deal of information about the company and ways to advance. Job offer came about 3 or 4 days later.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

One day, numerous co-workers and managers that will be working with the individual, typical interview questions about your experience/goals and situation reponses.

Yes, I was able to negotiate a little bit. Make sure you understand the bonus plan.

National Accounts District Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

Lots of situation-based questions - i.e. - "name a time when..."

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in June 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I quickly was asked to come in for an interview. I met them in a temporary office. The new building was still being built. I met with an Engineer in person and one on the phone. I then met with the PM alone. This session took about 3 hours. There was a followup phone interview with the hiring manager, who was out of the country at the time. The offer was extended the following week.

The job was going to require 50% travel until 2014. The start up phase also required 60-70 hrs a week. The offer was not that good.

Worked for Electrolux Major Appliances? Contribute to the Community!