Electrolux Major Appliances

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through a family friend that works here. A few weeks later I received a call from the co-op manager. I had a long conversation with him about what I knew, experience, etc.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any negotiation, at the end of the call he asked if I would want to work the summer and I accepted.

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

Interview Details – The process was long and took more time than I had expected. It took five weeks before I got an offer letter and it was via e mail. I do enjoy the job and have been here several years now.

Interview Question – They use the STAR interview method   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – FAIR

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very extensive process.Rel

Interview Question – Asked to relocate - Wasn't part of the deal   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Relocation

User Experience Design Intern Interview

User Experience Design Intern
Savannah, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in September 2013.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus hiring of UX design for an six-month internship. I applied via career adviser at school. Two industrial designers came to campus for interview both industrial design and user experience design candidates. The interview was pretty easy and relaxed. They are very nice people. No any hard questions. Basically, they just ask you to introduce couple projects you like to share.
Though I was no selected, but it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Asked nothing really difficult.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Anderson, SC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with Engineering manager followed by group interview with engineers

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Very laid back interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated on salary and was able to increase pay about 2%

CSP Interview

CSP
Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied, received a call a couple weeks later, went in for in person interview. Got hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Can you sell me this phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

Interview Details – I applied through Spherion Staffing, I submitted my resume through email and was sent a Skills Assessment test. It took me quite a bit of time to get it done because even though I updated Java on my laptop 6 times, the tests still wouldn't load. After the tests, I called in and they told me I passed the test and then did a phone screening which only took about 10 minutes. My interview was a few days after that with two of the reps from Spherion that work out of the Electrolux building. They were really friendly and offered me some pointers for the panel interview which was a week later. The panel interview consisted of 4 people, all were really friendly and inviting offering a great deal of information about the company and ways to advance. Job offer came about 3 or 4 days later.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

Interview Details – One day, numerous co-workers and managers that will be working with the individual, typical interview questions about your experience/goals and situation reponses.

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate a little bit. Make sure you understand the bonus plan.

National Accounts District Manager Interview

National Accounts District Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances.

Interview Details – Lots of situation-based questions - i.e. - "name a time when..."

Interview Question – "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Industrial Engineer
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electrolux Major Appliances in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. I quickly was asked to come in for an interview. I met them in a temporary office. The new building was still being built. I met with an Engineer in person and one on the phone. I then met with the PM alone. This session took about 3 hours. There was a followup phone interview with the hiring manager, who was out of the country at the time. The offer was extended the following week.

Reason for Declining – The job was going to require 50% travel until 2014. The start up phase also required 60-70 hrs a week. The offer was not that good.

Worked for Electrolux Major Appliances? Contribute to the Community!