Electronic Arts

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts.

I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and then was invited to have a phone interview with another director in the team. This was by phone the following day. After the approval of that manager, I was invited back by the recruiter to attend a half day at the office and spoke to 5 other Directors in the team I would be working with. They were relaxed interviews with a variety of questions based on my history and skills (tools I use, hypothetical situations).

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you encountered a difficult team member. What happened and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Development Manager Interview

The process went quick and smoothly. I had one phone screen with HR, one phone screen with my direct manager, and a 1/2 day of onsite interviews. Everyone was nice and professional. I received an offer shortly after my final interview. You should arrive early enough to go through security in the parking garage, and then security again when you arrive to the lobby.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2009.

Interview by 4 people development manager, development director, studio manager and HR