Electronic Arts Development Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Electronic Arts in January 2015.

Interview

I found the job on a social media site. I applied online and had an initial phone interview scheduled within a few days. The employee that interviewed me was very friendly and I felt overall it went very well. Questions were very professional and to the point. Nothing really unusual or off topic.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really super difficult or unexpected. Mostly focused on past work and projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and then was invited to have a phone interview with another director in the team. This was by phone the following day. After the approval of that manager, I was invited back by the recruiter to attend a half day at the office and spoke to 5 other Directors in the team I would be working with. They were relaxed interviews with a variety of questions based on my history and skills (tools I use, hypothetical situations).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult team member. What happened and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Development Manager Interview

Interview

The process went quick and smoothly. I had one phone screen with HR, one phone screen with my direct manager, and a 1/2 day of onsite interviews. Everyone was nice and professional. I received an offer shortly after my final interview. You should arrive early enough to go through security in the parking garage, and then security again when you arrive to the lobby.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview by 4 people development manager, development director, studio manager and HR