Electronic Arts

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview Details – I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and then was invited to have a phone interview with another director in the team. This was by phone the following day. After the approval of that manager, I was invited back by the recruiter to attend a half day at the office and spoke to 5 other Directors in the team I would be working with. They were relaxed interviews with a variety of questions based on my history and skills (tools I use, hypothetical situations).

Interview Question – Describe a time you encountered a difficult team member. What happened and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview Details – The process went quick and smoothly. I had one phone screen with HR, one phone screen with my direct manager, and a 1/2 day of onsite interviews. Everyone was nice and professional. I received an offer shortly after my final interview. You should arrive early enough to go through security in the parking garage, and then security again when you arrive to the lobby.

Interview Question – What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview by 4 people development manager, development director, studio manager and HR

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts Development Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees and interview candidates.