Electronic Arts

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Director Interview

IT Director
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to an external recruiter on LinkedIn Jobs. They responded in after about 2 weeks.

The recruiter arranged for a 30 minute phone interview. The recruiter conducted a thorough interview. The questions covered background, experience leading people and knowledge about managing operations teams. There was a focus on Incident Management and Problem Management.

The next interview was arranged with the EA team, a 1 hour team interview. The team was comprised of the managers that would report to the director. It was a standard well conducted interview.

Interview Question – There were no especially tough questions most were based on the ability to manage teams and customers. "How would you handle a customer in a given situation?" being the toughest.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

IT Director
Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in May 2010.

Interview Details – 15 levels of interview, mostly on past achievements, challenges, and how I had handled them. Responsibilities handled. I felt that my manager was trying to get a consensus built.

Interview Question – nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!