Electronic Arts IT Director Interview Questions

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts.

Submitted resume to an external recruiter on LinkedIn Jobs. They responded in after about 2 weeks.

The recruiter arranged for a 30 minute phone interview. The recruiter conducted a thorough interview. The questions covered background, experience leading people and knowledge about managing operations teams. There was a focus on Incident Management and Problem Management.

The next interview was arranged with the EA team, a 1 hour team interview. The team was comprised of the managers that would report to the director. It was a standard well conducted interview.

Interview Questions
  • There were no especially tough questions most were based on the ability to manage teams and customers. "How would you handle a customer in a given situation?" being the toughest.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in May 2010.

15 levels of interview, mostly on past achievements, challenges, and how I had handled them. Responsibilities handled. I felt that my manager was trying to get a consensus built.

Interview Questions