Electronic Arts

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview Details – I handed in my resume to them and they contacted me a few days later asking if I wanted an opportunity for an interview. The interview itself was pretty informal, with one interviewer and a previous intern. The interviewer generally seemed a little cold and only asked technical questions. There was only a few minutes for me to ask questions, and the answers seemed somewhat scripted.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was writing a program that matched brackets using a stack.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2008.

Interview Details – A HR Recruiter came to my college to promote EA and collect applications. We submitted our resumes & cover letters and he selected people for on-campus interviews. 2-3 months later, those of us who passed round 1 got calls from the recruiter to set up phone interviews with the team we'd be interning with. After phone interviews, it took between 2-4 weeks for the recruiter to inform us if we got an internship or not.

Interview Question – What's the most valuable thing I learned at my college's program? This was more difficult because the interviewer was very hard to read. He kept a straight face through most of the interview.   Answer Question

Lyon (France)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in June 2013.

Interview Details – HR interview/ Manager Interview

Interview Question – Have you played battlefield ?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview Details – aps
written coding
tech interview
interview with team lead
hr interview

Interview Question – linked list loop findind 4 methods   Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!