Electronic Arts Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone conference with several EA people, which lasted about 45 minutes. It was quite casual. We discussed my past research experience and they also talked about their work and the projects they are involved in. They did ask me questions related to the algorithms and methods I have employed in my classes and research, but nothing more specific than that.

Interview Questions

• Would going from pc to a mobile platform be a problem in terms performance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

I applied through university relation. Three days after I submitted my resume I got an email for setting up a interview. The first interview was phone screening. Questions were causal and didn't take long. After that I got another email for second round interview. I had another interview with two people. (a chief officer and a senior level employee) Casual questions and the questions related to my major were mixed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood Shores, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview since I was at college at the time of the application process. The interviewer described the tasks/work the internship entailed and asked about my experience. The interviewer asked a series of personality, experience and other various questions. Overall, it was a good experience and I heard back after about a week.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 attributes that you believe someone else would say you have.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

I handed in my resume to them and they contacted me a few days later asking if I wanted an opportunity for an interview. The interview itself was pretty informal, with one interviewer and a previous intern. The interviewer generally seemed a little cold and only asked technical questions. There was only a few minutes for me to ask questions, and the answers seemed somewhat scripted.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was writing a program that matched brackets using a stack.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Electronic Arts (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

A HR Recruiter came to my college to promote EA and collect applications. We submitted our resumes & cover letters and he selected people for on-campus interviews. 2-3 months later, those of us who passed round 1 got calls from the recruiter to set up phone interviews with the team we'd be interning with. After phone interviews, it took between 2-4 weeks for the recruiter to inform us if we got an internship or not.

Interview Questions

• What's the most valuable thing I learned at my college's program? This was more difficult because the interviewer was very hard to read. He kept a straight face through most of the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Electronic Arts (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

amazing environment, we have 4 to 5 rounds skill tests, excel tests, group discussions interviewers make you feel really comfortable, the situational questions they ask are really amazing. even the workplace is so cool.they even take you for the studio tour.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

aps written coding tech interview interview with team lead hr interview