Electronic Arts

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Electronic Arts.

I handed in my resume to them and they contacted me a few days later asking if I wanted an opportunity for an interview. The interview itself was pretty informal, with one interviewer and a previous intern. The interviewer generally seemed a little cold and only asked technical questions. There was only a few minutes for me to ask questions, and the answers seemed somewhat scripted.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was writing a program that matched brackets using a stack.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2008.

A HR Recruiter came to my college to promote EA and collect applications. We submitted our resumes & cover letters and he selected people for on-campus interviews. 2-3 months later, those of us who passed round 1 got calls from the recruiter to set up phone interviews with the team we'd be interning with. After phone interviews, it took between 2-4 weeks for the recruiter to inform us if we got an internship or not.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most valuable thing I learned at my college's program? This was more difficult because the interviewer was very hard to read. He kept a straight face through most of the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Electronic Arts in September 2014.

amazing environment, we have 4 to 5 rounds skill tests, excel tests, group discussions interviewers make you feel really comfortable, the situational questions they ask are really amazing. even the workplace is so cool.they even take you for the studio tour.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Electronic Arts.

aps