Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts
- Software Engineer (28)
- QA Tester (18)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Software Engineer III (6)
- Development Director (6)
- Intern (5)
- Development Manager (4)
- Software Engineer I (4)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Data Engineer (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Technical Director (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Quality Engineer (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Game Designer (2)
- Sales Analyst (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- User Experience Designer (2)
- Producer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Technical Artist (2)
- IT Director (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.
Process took 6 weeks. 4 interviews
2nd Technical with Manager. 1 Manager
3rd Very very technical and scenario based with 10 scenrario's. 1 engineer
4th Qausi technical with Sr network engineers 2 engineers
Prepare for your interview and nail it.
- Highly technical. Prepare all concepts starting from CCNA to CCIE switching and routing Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.
Interview process was very smooth, quick and well organized. HR department made contact in a timely manner. HR Department did phone screening and then passed of to the leader in the area. Had an in person interview which was very interactive, employees are very friendly and forecoming. Overall positive experience interviewing.
- Interview questions were appropriate for the position. High level questions were asked and then detailed were followed up with 2nd and 3rd round detailed interviews. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in May 2007.
The interview process is very formal, campus interview -> phone interview -> onsite.
You will need accomplish a paper test onsite, followed by a lunch and a group interview.
All interviewers are very nice and professional. The test is hard to finish in time so plan it and do your best.
- The onsite test is unexpected. Answer Question