Electronic Arts Interview Questions & Reviews in Playa Vista, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Playa Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in August 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Very professional and smooth process. Introduction, interview process, HR conclusion. Clear explanation of the studio, previous challenges, next goals and challenges involved in the role. Very impressive and comfortable experience.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Playa Vista, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Applied online and a recruiter emailed me the next day. I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and he scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager. After a brief 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager, I was scheduled to come in for an in person. I came in 2 weeks later (due to holidays) and met with the hiring manager, another manager, vp, 2 analysts, and the recruiter. Process took about 4 hours. I felt the interview went well. Everyone was nice and very engaged. I felt confident about my answers. Did all the usual follow up procedures and NEVER heard back.

Interview Questions
    • how would you maximize profits of apps that are not performing well anymore?   Answer Question
    • how would you justify keeping an app at an initial cost instead of pricing it as free?   Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!