Electronic Arts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Playa Vista, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview Details – Applied online and a recruiter emailed me the next day. I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and he scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager. After a brief 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager, I was scheduled to come in for an in person. I came in 2 weeks later (due to holidays) and met with the hiring manager, another manager, vp, 2 analysts, and the recruiter. Process took about 4 hours. I felt the interview went well. Everyone was nice and very engaged. I felt confident about my answers. Did all the usual follow up procedures and NEVER heard back.

Interview Questions

• how would you maximize profits of apps that are not performing well anymore?   Answer Question
  • how would you justify keeping an app at an initial cost instead of pricing it as free?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted recruiter directly, heard back from him in a month. The phone screening was very technical and long. was told would let me know within 3 days. But never did. I followed up 3 times. No response at all. I really feel like I am a good fit. And was pretty sad that recruiter didn't give me a response. Yes, nothing!!!

Interview Question – how to use some pricing models to get promotional price?
2 case studies
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts Sales Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees and interview candidates.