Electronic Arts

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in November 2012.

HR recruiter was professional and courteous. Aftre that call talked with the hiring manager and the conversation went well - I was very impressed with his knowledge and he asked good probing questions, but all were very fair.

A few weeks later went to EA campus for the face-to-face interviews including a lunch time one. Initially all went well, but after lunch met with the big boss (hiring manager's boss) and he seemed pissed off at me from the outset. He did not seem satisfied with any response I gave and he drilled down in to an area where I was not that knowledgeable. It took up one line of my 2 page resume. The more uncomfortable I became the more he pushed. Throughout the interview there was no eye contact. The next two interviewers did not even show up and I was kept waiting for an hour, not knowing what was gong on. In the end realizing I was wasting my time, I just left. After my bad experience, this was not the group within EA for me.

Interview Questions
  • Details of the technology used for previous job in great depth.   Answer Question