Electronic Arts

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in June 2014.

Can't really speak to most of the process. I was contacted by an in-house recruiter via LinkedIn. I replied, but he did not get back in touch for over a week. He said something about his LinkedIn messages not showing up in his email. Anyway, after a brief introductory phone call, we decided to proceed. I had two technical phone interviews scheduled which were to include an online programming exercise. However, the EA engineer scheduled to do the interview was a no-show both times. I decided if that was any indication of how they run the business, I wasn't really interested.

Interview Questions
  • I never got to the point of being asked questions since the interviewer was a no-show.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

interviewed at Electronic Arts in January 2013.

I submitted resume online and got contact by the recruiter. The first round was a phone interview (1 hour) about my projects/research and related techniques, the second round was an offline coding test (2 hours), coding and a design question, and the last was the on-site interviews with 6 rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Sorry I cannot disclose the questions. Mainly related to your background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in August 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Very professional and smooth process. Introduction, interview process, HR conclusion. Clear explanation of the studio, previous challenges, next goals and challenges involved in the role. Very impressive and comfortable experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pom-o-sa Heights, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pom-o-sa Heights, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in June 2011.

Interview Questions
    • I am getting back to my normal academic routine, I realize that my current college studies are not enough to fulfill my career aspirations. With a strong interest in quantitative analysis and my interdisciplinary background, I would love to work as a quantitative analyst in the financial field and contribute to technological innovations such as high-frequency trading.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in October 2010.

I was called by an internal recruiter for the initial screening, then the interview was set up with 2 small groups, and then the offer was made.

Interview Questions
    They made a great offer that beat my current salary and benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Arts in April 2010.

Interviewed for a senior level software engineering position. Best interview experience I've ever had. HR was extremely communicative, we spoke almost every day throughout the process. Started with a call after submitting my resume through the website. Proceeded to have 2 phone interviews, at which point I was called in for an onsite. Had a 1:1 with 4 or 5 people from the group, and that was it. Start to finish the process took about 2 weeks, which is EXTREMELY fast given the logistics of everything.

HR went out of their way to make the process painless for me, and accelerated the interview process into super overdrive when another company came through with a competing offer.

Despite the size of the company, I felt like there was almost no red tape and politics involved at all behind the scenes. Just stuff getting done as fast as I've ever seen.

Interview Questions
    • What are the 3 most important things you want out of a job?   Answer Question